Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WEEE... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

streamside

streamside

deranged.

YAY! I'm back! The exams are over!! hehe...

however... i've got some bad news...

pc at home's broken.
tv in my room's broken.
i only ranked 2nd, and so, i won't have any scholarship for next schoolyear.
i have a finished wall at home, but, i can't upload it yet...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Oh! Sorry to hear about the scholarship!! I'm glad you made it through exams though.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

What is this supposed to mean? but I'm sorry to hear your PC and TV's broken, hope you get it fixed!^^

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

I don't know you, but I'm in a good mood so HEY! The scholarship thing sucks, but to come second is amazing, well done! Surely the computer's not broken beyond repair...? If you get the pc fixed then you can watch channels through your computer... worth a shot.

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by streamsideYAY! I'm back! The exams are over!! hehe...however... i've got some bad news...
pc at home's broken.tv in my room's broken.
i only ranked 2nd, and so, i won't have any scholarship for next schoolyear.
i have a finished wall at home, but, i can't upload it yet...

First off, welcome back! *Hugs* You've been missed Stream~ Its so great to have you back. I'm glad that the exams are finally over and I hope they didn't stress you out (too much if anything else) either. Gah! PC's broken? Noooo :_: Tv's broken too? Wow...

Whoa!!!!!!!! Well hold on here. You say ranking second like its a bad thing, sure its not a scholership, but damn! Thats really good *gives you a new TV and PC* well I wish I could, thats freggin' amazing and I'm very proud of you as well, even if your not proud of yourself I am because second is still really damn good. Awww.... You have run into so many unfortunate breaks. Gah... I can only pray that things will turn around for you. I wish I could do something to help out =/ Sadly I don't know what I can do..though it is good to have you back.

Signature Image

welcome back. u must be relieved now that its over. PC and TVs broken? thats not good. hope u get it fixed ^^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - I checked my notifications box and saw this thread here - and I was like what is this thread? Interesting title nonetheless. So I wanted to drop by to say hello to my MT Friend. Welcome back! **Snickers** I'm sure lots of people missed you.

Oh - you got a wall ready? Sugoi! Can't wait to see it then. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by streamsideYAY! I'm back! The exams are over!! hehe...

Cool. 8D

Quote: however... i've got some bad news...

Uh-oh... D:<

Quote: pc at home's broken

Ouch. X_X

Quote: tv in my room's broken.

Double ouch. X__X That sucks. 8X

Quote: i only ranked 2nd, and so, i won't have any scholarship for next schoolyear.

2nd place is impressive, but too bad you didn't get it all... 8P

Quote: i have a finished wall at home, but, i can't upload it yet...

>_o well whenever it's done, I'll be sure to check it out...8P

Anyway, welcome back streamfish.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.