Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i feel invaded - Minitokyo

i feel invaded

page 1 of 1 9 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

my parents never leave me alone for a freaking second when i just want to be alone in my room they barge in. i politely ask them to leave so as to not piss them off, and they tell me that they'll leave when they are ready to leave. so then i try to leave the room and they ask me where i'm going. i tell them you won't leave so i am. and they do this all the time. it drives me nuts!

Signature Image

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Some times parents can be that way. But may I hint some advice on two things? One, lol, work your way around them. But do it in a mental twist. Confusion is a gift. And also. A thread revolving about something that does not have enough to go on, might not be very sucessful. Try deepening the motive of the thread. Addressing it as maybe " Your opinions on why parents are the way they are". Or "Why do parents do the things they do". Though I dont know if those types of threads exits already its just a thought.

Signature

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Well just close your door and lock it..... No Locks??? Why not try have some boring conversations and bored them off (unless you get bored yourself)...

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Man, I know what that's like... I don't think I could give any advice though, you're doing all you can. You could explain to them that when you're in your room like that you're writing something... like a diary or a story and you really need to be left alone with your thoughts and concentration. They may just be worried about you... hell, my parents were the same... still are, and I've moved out! XP

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

is there, perhaps, any reason they would be wary of leaving you alone? perhaps they think you'll do something bad?

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

my mom's barging into my room every day and she pisses me off for good. then i always send her to hell.
she sux.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I must be on the other side of this. I go into my little sister's room just to see what she's doing and it annoys the hell out of her. I'm getting better at just popping my head in the door to see what she's doing and then leaving her alone, but I still like to go in on occassions and pat her on the back or ask her what she's doing even though I can clearly see that she's doing her homework.
In your case though, maybe you should ask your parents why they want to stick around in your room. Maybe they want to talk to you, or see how you're going. If you open up to them a little it might go a long way to them leaving you alone. I know when I was teenager just getting angry at my mom for intruding didn't really stop her from waltzing into my room whenever she liked. Just my humble opinion. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Quote by comprogrammermy parents never leave me alone for a freaking second when i just want to be alone in my room they barge in. i politely ask them to leave so as to not piss them off, and they tell me that they'll leave when they are ready to leave. so then i try to leave the room and they ask me where i'm going. i tell them you won't leave so i am. and they do this all the time. it drives me nuts!

Oh man. comprogrammer you just have a missunderstud life. But yeah my parents always think there something wrong with me when I'm in my room too. They seem to favor my brother. I'm just the wierd middle child.

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

Well it shows they care :)
Think of all the people who would wish their parents would actually pay attention to them.
The trick is to always make compromises. Talk it out in a civilized fashion, see what how you guys can meet in the middle.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.