Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 under-rated anime - Minitokyo

under-rated anime

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

any anime you guys really liked but it got stinking reviews all the same? or maybe an anime you love that nobodys ever heard of/watched before?

mine would have 2 be Orphen... i love it, but either nobody else does or it just never kicked off properly... meh, maybe im just a sucker for fantasy stuff.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Quote by crsgany anime you guys really liked but it got stinking reviews all the same? or maybe an anime you love that nobodys ever heard of/watched before?

mine would have 2 be Orphen... i love it, but either nobody else does or it just never kicked off properly... meh, maybe im just a sucker for fantasy stuff.

I love Orphen...but only season one...I mean, the second one is too Slayers and Slayers genre has to stick with that serie...

Another one I have is Eden's Bowy. I can't find anything about it on the net and it's not a very recent serie...Sure the animation is not top notch, but the story is interesting and the characters are loveable....But I didn't see great reviews of it...I have many others, they just don't come to mind right now darn it...

Signature Image

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

^^ i liked orphen
its pretty good most people i know watched it

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

i liked orphen....i even own the ps2 game

^_^

DeviousOni

DeviousOni

[D E V i O U S]

How about Arjuna? I swear it's one of the most innovative anime I've seen in a long time--what other anime is there that focuses on saving the environment? :D But I really love the character driven story--and the music! Yoko Kanno's music here is once again a masterpiece. :)

Irresponsible Captain Tylor!! Absolutely one of the least known, best animes ever. If you're any kind of Sci-fi fan, it's to friggin' die for.

"Erny is the monster who lives in the ceiling. Erny likes eggs. Toss an egg at the ceiling and yell, 'Catch Erny, catch!' and he will reach down and catch it."
-Shel Silverstein

i like orphan, it's pretty good to me.
Oh, speaking of under-rated anime, how about Tenshi ni Konamaiki? I think it's an awesome anime, it's funny and has good story-line, yet no ones seem to know about it.

kino

kino

tabibito

kino no tabi :) most people i asked about it says its boring but i think it's one of the best i've seen ^^

Signature Image

Zenislev

Zenislev

Let's roll like it's 1999!

Last Exile cuz of the excellent soundtrack and the big ace airships.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

Blue Submarine No. 6. Love it...u.u

Well smack my bum and feed me anthrax!

kino

kino

tabibito

Quote by ZenislevLast Exile cuz of the excellent soundtrack and the big ace airships.

hmm i dun think last exile is under-rated tho >.< it's very popular :)

Signature Image

Zenislev

Zenislev

Oh it is?.. hm, i just dont think it got enough of a big buzz then.

Quote by Milfuelle-ChanBlue Submarine No. 6. Love it...u.u

Blue Sub 6 was also on toonami, they even showed all the eps too, excellent series I must say.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

DeviousOni

DeviousOni

[D E V i O U S]

Quote by TomaMotoIrresponsible Captain Tylor!! Absolutely one of the least known, best animes ever. If you&#39;re any kind of Sci-fi fan, it&#39;s to friggin&#39; die for.

I LOVE CAPTAIN TYLOR!!!! The OVA is especially good! :D

Quote by ZenislevOh it is?.. hm, i just dont think it got enough of a big buzz then.

Quote by Milfuelle-ChanBlue Submarine No. 6. Love it...u.u

Blue Sub 6 was also on toonami, they even showed all the eps too, excellent series I must say.

Yup! that's how I found out about it in 5th grade ^^ finally got around to buying it about a month ago, though...the uncut is much better, as well.

Well smack my bum and feed me anthrax!

Mmm well I'll say Figure 17 and Twin Spica. Very sweet and touching anime.

Ah also Hunter X Hunter and Hajime no Ippo.

raging_otter

Not In

how about ping pong club? its a super crazy and hilarious anime
but seems like there are not many anime reviewers who review this anime
for those of you who dont know this anime, go rent the video and watch it :)

Zenislev

Zenislev

OMG Ping Pong club is crap-your-pants hilarious! :)

Scrapped Princess i feel is underrated

figure 17 and tenshi na konamaiki

vandred and scryed

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

I feel Narutaru is underrated.

kyroooo

kyroooo

Gonzo-fan

Infinite Ryvius and Planetes, 2 excellent Sunrise anime that isn't so simple that you'll get bored watching and isn't so complicated that you need someone to explain things in there. Great character drama anime!

Jungle wa itsumo hare nochi guu... crazy, funny, and cute at the same time.

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

Golden Boy...................

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

Dfire

Dfire

101%chewy goodness

Quote: kino no tabi :) most people i asked about it says its boring but i think it's one of the best i've seen ^^

Yes, it's one of my favorite anime right now too. Haibane Renmei I adore as well. Most people have never heard of it either, and like Kino's Travels, it's slow paced and very thought provoking.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.