Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do you hate Microsoft? - Minitokyo

Why do you hate Microsoft?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 173 total items

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

simple question deserves simple answer

yes and no

why yes : microsoft has a lot of screw ups

why no: coz i m using it

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

zerokool

zerokool

I am a writter now!

Quote by hiddensnakehands Its true microsoft has the monopoly of the OS, but if linux is that goooood, why doesnt Linux have the monopoly of the market? Dont tell me all the manufacturers fail to see this point?
I would like when one of the hardware vendors, such as dell, stand up against Microsoft, and say We are no longer going to put Windows on our machines, we will put Linux
Till when would that day come?

the answer is so simple that even a little kid would know...
if a company has a monopoly....it has the power to maintain it...this is microsoft trick...
how do you destroy a monster who earns huge amounts of money? you cant...the only think you can do is to create and individual market for especific users....this is no David and Gloliat...
Marketing is not a thing of good products...is not quality what makes market....everybody knows it......Is money ...MONEY....money to buy commercial to make publicity...to dominate A MARKET....simple..very simple.

Special note

Quote by hiddensnakehands I would like when one of the hardware vendors, such as dell, stand up against Microsoft, and say We are no longer going to put Windows on our machines, we will put Linux
Till when would that day come?

This day will never come...
if ya wanna know why is simple..BILLY has actions in DELL....In hp... IN nvidia...in ATI.....and i can continue ....i think i made mi point...

hope you understand that your point is usseless no matter how many times you try...
you are worng.
Please...if ya are going to argue again...make sure to have a solid point....make investigations.... try everything....then talk!

Zerokool
The end is now here...
why you just be nice?. Because the world is not nice!

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Suggestion to ZK: well, I might sound noobish to you, but I certainly expect people to have more manner, right? I mean calling someone speech is full of crap is totally unnecessary, dont you agree?
If you disagree with what I say, just go ahead and make a counter point, no need to go that far,
Also one thing there's no right or wrong answer in the forum, it is just a discussion. If you think a certain way, doesnt mean you are right, and others hold a different view as you, doesnt mean they are wrong, right?
It is a discussion forum, so lets discuss with manner.
In reading your guestbook, it seems others have already filed a complaint against you several times, so I hope you can get the point
Now, have you tried everything? What makes you believe your point is right? In the end, it is just your point of view, it is not the truth. I am not saying what I say is right, I am just offering a piece of my mind, of what I think

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zerokool

zerokool

I am a writter now!

i only want to say three thing:
-i can not be nice when people is not nice to me....specially in this forum.
When people is rude to me...no prob....but when i am rude...there is always war.

-second. I really dont stand people who talk without the propper knowledge. I have to excuse myself for the expresion "full of crap", i think i cross the line....but you have to understand that i wanna prove two points. you have to realize that you cant talk like that without the propper investigation.

-the number three is simple. Everytime i had troubles in this forum...nobody helps me....everytime somebody has been rude to me...nobody is there...but when i am rude...
God....is trouble time, simple.

Zerokool
The end is now here...
why you just be nice?. Because the world is not nice!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

This thread has become a flame war and therefore I am going to close it.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 173 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.