Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Inuyasha Character are you? - Minitokyo

What Inuyasha Character are you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Fern

Fern

**A Kind Of Plants**

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/U/Urchin/1036795725_ureskagome.jpg

Your Kagome! you like to hang out with your friends and are always the first person to volunteer to show a new student around, you are kind and giving and enjoy having a occasional sleep-over with the girls!

What charecter are you?
Try a Quit................................
http://quizilla.com/users/Urchin/quizzes/What%20Inuyasha%20Character%20are%20you%3F

Thanks everybody who give a good comment.....................
And fav on my pics.................
Hope to see you again...................
Nice to meet you...........................

Your Miroku! all that matters in life is who is going to be your next boyfriend/girlfriend and where to take him/her next. Not to worry though, because you are bright and you do your school work. And hey, you even have a fan club!

oh yes, miroku is really cool ;)

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Your Kagome! you like to hang out with your friends and are always the first person to volunteer to show a new student around, you are kind and giving and enjoy having a occasional sleep-over with the girls!
I guess it's mostly true, but I wonder what people would think about that last one, when they'll find out I'm a guy ^_^'

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

I'm like Kagome too, but I don't think that this fits well... I'm never volunteer to show a new student around and do not like sleep-overs with girls...

Signature Image

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

yr inu yasha hez th emost powerful person whom ive seen in da episode , hez been defendin kagome n da othrs evr singe da journey..<< ^-^
http://i132.exs.cx/img132/7344/sig9kf.gif

Your Sesshoumaru! you are calm and collected and you don't show any emotion at all. But inside we all know you are a softy, it's just a matter of showing it to everyone else. Be open once in a while and maybe even date one of your many fans!

I'm Sesshoumaru?! Again? I was him too in another quiz :sweat:

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Your Miroku! all that matters in life is who is going to be your next boyfriend/girlfriend and where to take him/her next. Not to worry though, because you are bright and you do your school work. And hey, you even have a fan club!

Yay now I can die happy.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

http://images.quizilla.com/U/Urchin/1036795725_ureskagome.jpg

wow :nya: :nya:

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/U/Urchin/1036794232_sinuyasha1.jpg
Your Inuyasha! You are a punk, you like to pick fights and hate being in school, your grades are slipping but you don't care, you are having to much fun to actually do anything about it!
This doesn't really sound much like me...

Signature Image

http://images.quizilla.com/U/Urchin/1036794232_sinuyasha1.jpg
Your Inuyasha! You are a punk, you like to pick fights and hate being in school, your grades are slipping but you don't care, you are having to much fun to actually do anything about it!

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Done this one before - got InuYasha! (thought i did not need an online quiz too tell me that; i know exactly who i am. It's knowing who everyone else that gives me problems...)

Edit: i have been trying to work out what "InuYasha" means. The anime lab dictionary gave me:
Inu = (n) dog
Yasha = (n) female demon
Is it just me or does this seem a bit strange?

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

synkr0nized

crimson angel

I didn't like that quiz... but the others I have taken list me as Kagura, which is fine with me.

Hoorah Sesshoumaru. I did the test a 2nd time and i ended up being sango -.-

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

I got Sango...................which is kinda cool.......but kinda weird..............lol

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

inuyasha!

bani-kyu

bani-kyu

"The Cat's Meow"

"Your Miroku! all that matters in life is who is going to be your next boyfriend/girlfriend and where to take him/her next. Not to worry though, because you are bright and you do your school work. And hey, you even have a fan club!"

Heh... you've got to be kidding me. ^^' (whoot, I have a fanclub! :D)

i'm Miroku

lol...i'm male...i never do my skool work...

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

How did I ever end up as Sesshoumaru, I'm not anything like him, oh well, at least I'm not miroku

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

MystikJ

MystikJ

lurker...

i am Kagome...i guess some of the description fits me at least o_O

Signature
"Your character must be above suspicion and you must be truthful and self controlled."

MystikJ

MystikJ

lurker...

i am Kagome...i guess some of the description fits me at least o_O

Signature
"Your character must be above suspicion and you must be truthful and self controlled."

MystikJ

MystikJ

lurker...

sorry for the double-post...i made a mistake and hit the button twice ^^;; and MT wont let me delete it now.

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Inuyasha o_O
"You are a punk, you like to pick fights and hate being in school, your grades are slipping but you don't care, you are having to much fun to actually do anything about it!"

hum... doesn't fit at all... oh well, it's cool anyways ^^

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

Kagome?!
wtf, i'm male >_<

I second Maiku-chan's comment. I got Kagome too. I don't understand o_o

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.