Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If the Brain was a Hard Drive, what's it's capacity? - Minitokyo

If the Brain was a Hard Drive, what's it's capacity?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 123 total items

The avrege mind could up to or more than 1000, terrabytes of info, but the normal person has the brain capacity of 5-10%. Feels like alot of wasted space.

" You can get more of what you want with just a kind word and a gun, than you can with just a kind word"- Al capone

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

in chobits, they do upgrade their persocons, so that means they do replace their hd with higher capacities. maybe it would be around 1 terabyte (that would be nice ^^).. and to compensate for that big hd capacity and big progs, maybe they have 10 processors ^^. (i remember that i read something about the ps2 having 2 -4 processors ?)

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

In the morning after food my brain is 1TB, when cramming for exams it expands to 100tb and after a few drinks and late nights, 99% of the space turns into bad sectors so its around 1/2 a mb or so.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 123 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.