Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what anime character do u NOT want to bring to life? - Minitokyo

what anime character do u NOT want to bring to life?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

i just wanted to check wat are ur fv evil characters, for me i choose orochimaru, cos he dam want to kill..... hmmm...
whom r u afraid of seeing alive?

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

definitely NOT Miroku, to much of a hentai.(sorry to you all miroku-fans out there.)
Maes is too annoying and so is Armstrong, both annoying!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

Lucy. argh.. x_x

Periphery

The End

Risa Haruka. (DNAngel)

Oh second thought, maybe i would want to bring her alive. Then throttle her. And butcher her remains. Burn then with the burnsen burner. Revive her again, then drown her and mash her up. *nods*

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Barry the Butcher from FM Alchemist, he's absolutely insane...and so stupide ... :sweat:

"Moshimo yurusareru nara, subete wo kisei ni shitemo ii ano egao wo mou ichi do."
(If only I could, I would be ready to die to see this smile again.)

Full metal alchemist is the best story I've ever heard, the most wonderful anime I've ever seen, and the saddest but funniest manga ever.

Proud member of Full Metal Alchemist Fans

Envy from FMA, i hate it so much (can't really say WHAT it is besides a homonculus thing) I also hate Winry from FMA, i dont know why, just hate her

Humnankind cannot gain anyhting without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days...we really believed that to be the worlds one and only truth...

keitaro urashima - god bl3h him =O
hideki motosuwa - god duuno what do when make him =D

Siri

Siri

Suou

Aya from tenjou tenge
lordy she is one annoying little twat
and so is yuufa from RO

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

incognito from hellsing, he is just disgusting

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

well i nvr thought evri1 wud tell a diffrnt name, not evn 1 character has repeatd yet
http://i132.exs.cx/img132/7344/sig9kf.gif

Miaka from Fushigi Yugi. I dont think i need to explain why.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

Sagara Sousuke from FMP

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.