Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 under-rated anime - Minitokyo

under-rated anime

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Quote: I feel Narutaru is underrated.

Absolutley...the manga was being published here thanks to France and I was getting into the story and liked the art...But after volume 2 they decided to stop publication because it was too violent...HUH too violent...okay, I haven't seen all of it I'll admit it...but from what I have seen it wasn't all that bad...

Anyone ever heard of Nazca?? The dubbed version was pretty bad, but I truly enjoyed the story.

Signature Image

'Twin Signal' was a rather amusing anime I saw a while ago. It's only one tape due to lack of funding but it was pretty funny none the less.

Quote by heeheemonkeevandred and scryed

Don't know about Vandred but I saw some of Scryed and it was pretty good.

Quote by kyrooooInfinite Ryvius and Planetes, 2 excellent Sunrise anime that isn't so simple that you'll get bored watching and isn't so complicated that you need someone to explain things in there. Great character drama anime!
Jungle wa itsumo hare nochi guu... crazy, funny, and cute at the same time.

Wah! Guu was amazing! Both the first, second, and now the third series are all very amusing ^^

Suka

dumb blonde

ah so many anime i dunno...x.x but i loved Orphen it was great and i thought Tenchi Muyo was great but not many people i know like it...o.o

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Geneshaft :D i love it

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Quote by DeviousOniHow about Arjuna? I swear it's one of the most innovative anime I've seen in a long time--what other anime is there that focuses on saving the environment? :D But I really love the character driven story--and the music! Yoko Kanno's music here is once again a masterpiece. :)

Well... Mononoke-hime could technically also be called an environmentally-focused anime, but you're right, there <are> very few.

As for my choices, I'd say Earth Girl Arjuna, Someday's Dreamer, King of Bandit Jing (come on! It's GOT to have a bigger fanbase than it seems..!), and Argento-soma. I'd say Last Exile too... it should have gotten resounding support from the beginning!

Where I'm from nobody seems to have heard of Gunbuster so I'd say Gunbuster - one of my all time favorites.
Likewise for BGC 2032.

Outlaw Star was good, too. Why don't I see much about it online?

aquarian age - sign for evolution ... kinda unknown outside japan, but I really loved watching it...nice story and beautiful music by yuki kajiura

boogiepop phantom ... very dark, stylish and mysterious...if you liked serial experiments lain you'll definitely like this one

I'd say the Seikai series (Seikai no Monshou, Seikai no Senki 1 and 2). It's one of those emotional titles.

hibikinadesico

hibikinadesico

may my smile be with you

well has anyone heard of mamote shougante? maybe not but i think its a good series to be watched by anime fans

Meaning of life you ask me?? meaning differ for all and to all shut the hell up.

if you are a hot girl, than you must be my friend pleaseeeee

dahl

dahl

The light angel

I like Orphen too, but I have to agree it doesn't have many fans.

Member of [Hispanime]

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by sorakino no tabi :) most people i asked about it says its boring but i think it's one of the best i've seen ^^

Yeah, I really liked Kino No Tabi! Twin Spica and Planetes are really good too! I thought Infiite Ryvius was pretty amazing, but all the reviews I read said that it was crap and extremely boring T_T Get Backers got really bad reviews too, which made me a bit sad because it's really funny XD I like pretty much everything XD but some people don't like some of these series because they're not as talked-about or they never gave them a chance...but then again, everyone is entitled to their own opinion ^^

youkokoryuu

youkokoryuu

Tonzure Koite!

Landlock. Definately. The art is done by Masamue Shirow, the creator of Ghost in the Shell, so you know it has really good art, and the plot, though a bit confusing, is really cool!!! I LOVE Landlock!!!!!!! XD

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Dragon Half

one of my all time favourites.. only one video made XO noooOoooooOOOOooo!! Xo :o

http://www.animecritic.com/dragonhalf/images-dragonhalf.html

check it out- totally hilarious- but no one made anymore... why? oh cruel world... ^_^'

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i think that a little snow fairy sugar is a lil underrated... even tho it's a kiddie show, it's pretty cute... :)

Signature Image

Juuni Kokki? It's a great anime and it's been praised a lot in reviews but it doesn't seem to be too popular. The whole girl-travels-to-another-world thing may seem a tad unoriginal but the story's still pretty good and the character development is awesome.

Quote by Milfuelle-ChanBlue Submarine No. 6. Love it...u.u

I watched Blue Submarine No. 6 too :) It's one the reasons why I'm hooked on anime.

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

How about Haruka?

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.