Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT3DArt - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

I made this thread mostly for advise on a small project i'm working on,
most of my friends don't know MegaTokyo i think so maybe it's not so interesting for them but for the users that do know it:
At the moment i'm working on making a specific scene in megatokyo 3d and i'd like lot of comments on this so i can try to make it perfect (well almost perfect then)

The Links:
The original pic << Copyrights of this pic go to Fred Gallagher
My 3D version 0.1
Original location

~Holt: I use 3DsMax 7.0

Holt

Holt

pffft

Hey not bad. I like the cans
Out of curiosity, what 3D rendering program are you using?

Signature Image

dude.. hurry UP!! i wan't to see the full 3d version XD. complete teh damn thing !!! *ahum* ok anyway you're doing fine i see ^^. *likes to help* ^_^ call me when you need me pal.

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Looks nice. I can't wait to see piro stick his head out to see. Nice job keep it up. Megatokyo rules !

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

I wish i had more time to work on this project then i can do now, but i am still working and enjoying it ^-^

i have been working on piro's head for a little while now and it finally starts to look a little bit good, here is the link i know the head doesn't look very good yet, but maybe some poeple can give comment on the things that can allready been seen.

~edited: link works now :)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Comes up as a broken link for me :( . I wanna see the pretty 3D stuff! Drop a link by the group when you're showing as you'll definately get interest there ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

another update on my work:

it's mostly about piro's new hairstyle, with a lots of new hairstrips, to much actually, i'll have to remove some i think, it's very had to get it right with any of the 2d pics, it's like magical hair o_0 (comments greatly appriciated)

i know the colors look bad, but it would take another 1½ hour orso to color everything right and it would be for nothing if i moved even on small part of his head (blame 3Dmax) so gomen for the loss of right color

link to my newest work HERE
i also have a screenshot from a different angle (so you can see how strange the hair looks) get that one Here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from now on, i'll only post updates in the MTgroup
anyone who is interested can check there

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

latest here

well... the project kinda died, i'm still working on it from time to time but not really more then that, pm me for any info you want

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.