Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Here a question, i wanna ask anyone.... - Minitokyo

Here a question, i wanna ask anyone....

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

How do u feel if u found out tat there is someone doing the same wallie and yet the same material but different BG wif u?

Well I am the one, I would feel more excited ^_^

Reason: Cuz there is a person there for me to compete with? Well u can say I am competitive! XD

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I would be annoyed... That just shows he has a lack of imagination if he has to copy your work just to make a wall of his own... You should be competing to see who can come up with the best original work and not just who can change the background of someone else's wall to make it look "better".

Signature Image

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

Is it me?o_O I'm sure that I'm not the one you're talking about 'cuz my concepts have always been so weird and undefined..XD But anyway, I do hope you can wall soon!^_______^

And to answer your question, no. :P

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

yeah i love competition <3
i just eager to see whose bg is the best and can match very well with the scan =D
*me hi5 criox*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by joycevI would be annoyed... That just shows he has a lack of imagination if he has to copy your work just to make a wall of his own... You should be competing to see who can come up with the best original work and not just who can change the background of someone else's wall to make it look "better".

Yeah I agree with joycev. Nothing more nothing less.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

mmm... i did think about something like this before when i saw three people who all used a same scan, had the same style of wall... and yet had different reponse from viewers >__<

i think if I realised that someone else had an exactly the same idea as me, i would be in a way quite annoyed, IF it was a wallpaper I've put a lot of thought about.
On the other hand, the competition wouldn't hurt either.. ^__^

Criox

Criox

Quote by Alisha

Quote by joycevI would be annoyed... That just shows he has a lack of
imagination if he has to copy your work just to make a wall of his
own... You should be competing to see who can come up with the best
original work and not just who can change the background of someone
else's wall to make it look "better".

Yeah I agree with joycev. Nothing more nothing less.

Well had to agree with joycev and alisha, at 1st I was rather annoyed bout it too. But after some thinkings, instead of getting annoyed by it, think the situation as a competition among wallers! ^^ But on the other hand...if the scan is ur veri own scan then the person has no right to use it unless u give him a permission. >_<

Quote by einnaIs it me?o_O I'm sure that I'm not the one you're talking about 'cuz my
concepts have always been so weird and undefined..XD But anyway, I do
hope you can wall soon!^_______^
And to answer your question, no. :P

Of cuz its not u. :) Well I am not pinpoint to anyone here, I juz wanna heard from anyone wat will they do and how will they feel if they ever encounter tis situation. Anyway I did seen quite a few wallie wif the same scan. Well Einna, I am making a wallie ^^ but it will take a veri long time! ^^ I am not a very swift waller so I will take quite some time. ^_^'

Signature

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

hmm ... lizzie has made wallie with the same scan as others >.< but lizzie doesn't think it's ripping if you have your own idea of how the bg ish. it'll be ripping unless you copied that person's bg.

also .. it'll be hard sometimes when you wanna do a wallie on a specific scan when someone else has already done it. so ... lizzie thinks it'll be alright to wall the same scan. ~hee~ like criox & jack says ... it's competition :D

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Quote by CrioxHow do u feel if u found out tat there is someone doing the same wallie and yet the same material but different BG wif u?

I wouldn't mind it, I'll continue to work on it anyway. If I can't post it here, for this reason perhaps, then I'll simply post it on my own site. No big deal at all for me.

nekosasu

nekosasu

chibi ningen no baka ~desu

hmm. good question, heh
i have to admit, at first it would annoy me a bit ^^;
but then i would compete, and probably would try to perfectionate my wall lol

though, in order not to put anyone in disadvantage, i'd also try contacting him, to suggest submitting our walls at the same time. that way, noone can check the other's wall before submit, and noone can make changes then his own work from then on. dunno, that's how i'd probably do. other possibility could be to do a joint wall... xD sounds a bit extravagant, but interesting at the same time.

actually, who would know, except the people in IRC (who often upload their projects onto their own space to ask for feedback, etc. ^^), what wall the other is making? lol

Criox

Criox

Quote by nekosasu
though, in order not to put anyone in disadvantage, i'd also try
contacting him, to suggest submitting our walls at the same time. that
way, noone can check the other's wall before submit, and noone can make
changes then his own work from then on. dunno, that's how i'd probably
do. other possibility could be to do a joint wall... xD sounds a bit
extravagant, but interesting at the same time.
actually, who would know, except the people in IRC (who often upload
their projects onto their own space to ask for feedback, etc. ^^), what
wall the other is making? lol

Good idea! ^^ Maybe i should do tat if i ever enounter it! ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.