Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 boredum kills - Minitokyo

boredum kills

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

title explains it self by far. i think i'm going to loose my freaking mind

Signature Image

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Bored @ work or home? Are you actually asking for help or just venting?

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by HamsterJohnBored @ work or home? Are you actually asking for help or just venting?

Venting, probably.

lol - What's the problem? MT not as fun or as addictive anymore?

Yeah, life gets boring, which is why I try to find something to do during the spare time. Like shopping at a mall - for instance. I do that all the time while carrying my laptop around and chatting on the IM - the fun never ends. **Snickers**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by comprogrammertitle explains it self by far. i think i'm going to loose my freaking mind

Ha Ha! Yeah I know what you mean! I have Spring Break right now but none of my friends have any idea what to do. So I'm stuck here writing on this thread.

Quote by Alisha

Quote by comprogrammertitle explains it self by far. i think i'm going to loose my freaking mind

Ha Ha! Yeah I know what you mean! I have Spring Break right now but none of my friends have any idea what to do. So I'm stuck here writing on this thread.

At least you still have spring break, my uni started again today >.< Stupid homework keeping me away from my games

Be Free and Masturbate

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Yeah, you're right, boredom does suck. >.<

Usually I'll watch a movie or find someone one to call or hang out with if I'm really bored. Or of that doesn't work I try reading a book. If THAT doesn't work, go for a walk or something, get out of the room or the house. Or go for a drive even if you have a car and don't want to walk lol. I dunno, I can usually find something to do.

Hope that helps. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Boredom kills...? Strange... I'm still alive...

Signature Image

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

well thats life......ppl get bored......ppl are always changing and constantly need to find a new passion to keep up with their life.....well but wouldnt say it kills.......probably drives us crazy =D
haaha what am i saying???well this is my passion for now......*spamming MT* so i'll stick to it =D

Quote by dutchforce

Quote by Alisha

At least you still have spring break, my uni started again today &gt;.&lt; Stupid homework keeping me away from my games

Awwww. Poor dutchforce.

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

well now i'm feeling horriblely sick so the boredom has turned to horrible pain. :(

Signature Image

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

being bored sucks. i hate it. i stayed home from school today cuz i was sick and there was nothing on tv and my computer was not working. i feel your pain.

Quote by TW12T3Dbeing bored sucks. i hate it. i stayed home from school today cuz i was sick and there was nothing on tv and my computer was not working. i feel your pain.

I'm sorry that you have nothing to do tw12t3d. That's why I don't stay home.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.