Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hey minitokyo here I come! - Minitokyo

hey minitokyo here I come!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Cadi

Cadi

True

Hi!
I was browsing on the web an found this great site, a.k.a. minitokyo! The gallery here is really amazing! I have to go so I will just give a brief intro.
name: Cadi
live: Boston, MA
hobbies: play sports with my friends, watch movies and just hang out with my friends.
I'm sorry if I spelled something wrong... I havent completely mastered my spelling skills yet! >.< ( I guess I wouldn't have one chance winning the Spelling-B)
I hope to meet new friends here and c ya!

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Hey Cadi! I'm glad you like minitokyo. And I hope you meet great friends over here. A lot of newbes like the walls, but I've grown to love the friends you meet here at MT. Anyway I hope you enjoy your time at MT and see ya!!!

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Hiyaz and welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy your stay and have alot of fun

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

holas and welcome to MT! have fun leveling up! i hope you are enjoying yourself and i hope to see you around! :)

Signature Image

hi welcome enjoy yourself while browsing around and hope you make good friends with lots of people , see you in the forums

SereneXXX

Deep Love Is Strong..........

Hey Cadi,
I was Going To Say, Welcome! Cuz i'm New 2 and i'm enjoying this place!!!!
:)

Here's a proof it's never too late to say welcome o_0?

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Welcome to the MT community. Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Hey welcome. Glad you found the place. I found it by browsing too. Hope you have fun.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.