Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dumb thread - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

this is a stupid question but is there anybody from MT that you think is cute or would like to go on a date with?

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I'm available. The ladies can always ask me. Change the thread name to "What MT member would you like to date?".

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - It all boils down to who you can trust, so be careful, Kally.

And no - it may seem like a dumb question - lol, but there's a lot of happy available bachelors / bachelorettes out there and waiting. **Snickers**

Apparently the name of this thread caught my attention. So long now. **Hides into the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by melmachine18I'm available. The ladies can always ask me. Change the thread name to "What MT member would you date?".

He He........mel if I was older I would. But your a pertty sweet guy yourself! The guys I think are pertty sweet from there userpage is raiynagh and miraku-spike. The only problem is that there a bit older than I am so we'll just stay friends. Why do you ask Kally2? Do you have someone that you like?

hmmmm im not sure weather i do or not. I'll half to get back to ya on that one. lol

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

lol ok Melmachine18 the threads new name is "Which MT member would you like to date?"
and for your question Alisha no i dont have an MT crush yet im new here sadly. lol

Signature

Quote by Kally2lol ok Melmachine18 the threads new name is "Which MT member would you like to date?"
and for your question Alisha no i dont have an MT crush yet im new here sadly. lol

He He.....it dosen't matter. You'll meet someone that you'll like later on!^_^ You should start adding friends and stuff to get you going.

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

i dont know why its hard for me to make friends lol

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

oh yea there are a few ladies here that i would like to date ;) but i already have someone special here so i'm not available XD btw, i'll be your friend Kally2 ^^

Signature Image

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

ok gunblademaster I'll be your friend to ^_^

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by Kally2i dont know why its hard for me to make friends lol

lol - These things take time. Want to be my friend as well? Quick, let's add her on the list! ROFL **Hides into the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by Kally2i dont know why its hard for me to make friends lol

You can always add me if you want to! I'll be happy to be your friend!

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

sure I'll be friend to. lol and you to Alisha

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by Kally2sure I'll be your friend to. lol

Wo0t! **Shoots out Confetti** Be right back. lol - MT has a lot of nice people, so you won't have to worry about not having any friends. As a matter of fact, we have lots right here. A friend of gunny's is a friend of mine. lol

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Oh yeah. If you want to be my friend, go right ahead and add me to your friends list. :) No problem.

Back to the topic...

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Quote by Kally2sure I'll be friend to. lol and you to Alisha

Great! I just left to add you onto my friends list!

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

thankyou all that added me to your friendslist. :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.