Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Important Upgrade - Minitokyo

Important Upgrade

page 1 of 1 12 total items

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

I'm sure it will be cool. They could add an option for leveling up: invitations. Yeah, you send an e-mail, and it that person becomes a member, it gives you "points". Sounds good isn't??

Signature
Fun.

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

Oh like referrals. However, I get the feeling MT doesn't really need new members. We're huge already.

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Well that's true, it is HUMUNGOUS!!:D
So, how did you manage to get level 34, kiri-chan??

Signature
Fun.

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Itz pretty simple just post alot... make good threads that can be participated at long periods of time... dont spam them~... or submit artworks that is really good...

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by kiri-chanOh like referrals. However, I get the feeling MT doesn't really need new members. We're huge already.

lol its like a crowd in an elevator and you have to cram one more to get in there. lol - Another one of those references to think about.

Pretty neat concept - UnknownFact, but I'm sure there's other opportunities to get people to sign up on MT. I know a lot of other members from other forums with sig. links to MT and the works - plus keeping tabs on who signed up because of a certain type of member - that kind of adds a little confusion to the track list, no doubt.

Someone might claim so and so members joined because they were the ones to sign them up. With the number of new members continually pouring in, it'll be hard to keep track of them all - time-wise, so in essence this point system might not work out as effectively as planned, but nice suggestion anyhow. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Well... the community is already huge, plus this website is still suffering speed problems, if we start bringing a lot more people to join then leechers will increase, and we both know this is going to compromise MT's speed and efficiency. I'd say to leave things as they are now. There will always be new people who will find out MT in a way or in an other :)

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

I will not add new features (unless they might improve speed) until the speed issue is fixed.

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Yeah you're all right, people will find MT somehow... like I did (no one ever told me about it, just looking for something on Google)
So...we agree.
Comments?

Signature
Fun.

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Does anyone have an idea of how many people are in MT?

Signature
Fun.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Invitations=more leechers,more rippers,more speed problems >.<,no thanx...

Like Cel says,some members have a link to MT in their webpages and other forums sigs.Also,i dont wanna win levels in that way,i try to make comments,post on threads,and also submit some of my weird work.

Anyway the big boss Sheqel say it,no new feature until the speed problem resolves.

K I R A B O S H I !

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Seems that nobody agrees; even myself.
Well it's true, I think that's the way I found MT, with a link in other website, but I cannot remember.
Also, it doesn't makes chemistry with the actual MT.

Signature
Fun.

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Have you seeen the contest? DOUJINSHI? Let's draw!! (this trhead still is about imp. upgrades).

Signature
Fun.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.