Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wich do you prefer Anime or Live drama - Minitokyo

Wich do you prefer Anime or Live drama

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I have lots of friends that like Live dramas of some series, like Sailor Moon, GTO or You're under arrest. So the question, what do you like more, I have never seen a live drama so want to know wich do you prefer?

Earn money reading e-mails here

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I have never watched any live dramas to me, anime is more "fun" to watch.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i personally like anime better because it's more cartoony... i like the anime faces they make... but those don't really translate well into live action. plus some of the live action (like sailor moon) turns out looking really campy.

Signature Image

Sailor Moons is a drama... why do I had to watched it!? :D
I am not a drama fangirl myself so I prefer neither of them.
But action and comedy anime is okay.

dude i seen some live action flicks. they are horrible. i'll stick with anime.

Signature

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

Bah, live dramas sux, animes by themselves r the best, not all, but a great amount of them.

Periphery

The End

Some anime are good. Some live drama are good. I think some of the hongkong tv series are pretty good, but i cannot stand china/taiwan/japan/korea/western serials.

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i've never seen any live dramas, so i guess i'll have to go for animes...

I saw some of the Sailor Moon live action and I really dislike it because it just looks so fake, really low budget, something I can't get lost in like with the anime. Generally, I like anime a lot more because they don't have to spend as much money as in live action to exceed the boundaries of reality.

i prefer anime over live drama.

Humnankind cannot gain anyhting without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days...we really believed that to be the worlds one and only truth...

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

anime of course. i can't even compare them to live drama ><;

yes anime for all the expressions and poses everything is more expresive

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't really know cuz I never watcehd live drama, so I don't know. Even still I think anime would be much better.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

I hardly watched live drama for a long time.

anime of course!
may i ask what is live drama?Real person in acting?

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

anime! who can stand real ppl trying to argue at something lame ...in anime they are lame ^^
*joking*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.