Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help me!! what should i try next? - Minitokyo

help me!! what should i try next?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

ive seen quite a few anime now.... orphen, ccs, trigun, cowboy bebop, tenchi, trigun, x, buublegum crisis, gasaraki.... now im stuck. i have to buy all my anime dvds now, since theres not any i can watch on tv, so i have no clue where to start. can anyone reccommend some anime to me that is definately worth the buy? (that is not too space-themed/science fiction based, im sick of those). whats the 1 anime thats the top of your list?

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

last-exile, scrapped princess, mahoromatic (although the ending was really bad), azumanga daioh, KGNE........those r just some i can think of off the top of my head.....i dunno if any of them are available on DVDs tho

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Quote by crsgive seen quite a few anime now.... orphen, ccs, TRIGUN, cowboy bebop, tenchi, TRIGUN, x, buublegum crisis, gasaraki....

you saw trigun twice?? XD

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

raging_otter

Not In

hmmm how about GTO anime? thats all i can think of rite now...
btw if you want more, try going to www.animeacademy.com and check out their ratings of the animes b4 buying the dvds (choose those with ratings 80%+ )
though they dont have a complete rating list for all animes, its 1 of the best websites that i know of for anime ratings

vampire hunter d blood lust, last-exile(still coming out on dvd 4 of 8 i think),also voices of a distant star(tho it was rather short). thos are the only ones i've really loved, might also try Iria: Zeiram the Animation and angel cop if your board

aswell depending on your area (if in the us/can) you may be able to get "anime network" (www.theanimenetwork.com) well it may beat paying for dvds don't know i'm in the wrong area

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

Ah my goddess series and OVA, Rurouni Kenshin, Chobits, Love Hina!!

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

Simple. Go decide for yourself. Go research about some popular anime series and see if they fit your tastes. Maybe if you find the official site you can see a trailer or something. Since some people might not be as open minded about what to watch as me =P

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

Fenrir

-

Not a series, but still worth looking into, Jin-Roh. Excellent movie ^^b

=[ If Hell is a house, the house of Hades, then it is only natural that it have its watch dog and that this watch dog is fearful ]=

chresto

chresto

alu love :*

Try www.animenfo.com and choose what U want. If we start with the suggestions we 'll never end... and tastes are different...

-.-.-. ph0T0cH0p3r d3sIgn3r .-.-.-
Signature

NARUTO!!!

elie-3137

aya

Rave, junni kokki and last exile... highly recemmended....

Yea!!!!!! wahoo anime u rulez!!!!!

Fruits Basket!

Fujimiya-kun

Icha-Icha's Reader

Gundam SEED!

Full Metal Alchemist!!!!

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

mhh Love Hina, Naruto and NGE !!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

duaRK

duaRK

immune to boys

Rurouni Kenshin. :)

say "look at me only"

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

last exile, trigun, soultaker, hellsing, samurai deeper kyo, DBZ GT, Naruto, ruroni kenshin...................

Signature

how about green green, girl bravo, this ugly and beautiful world, tengu tenge, guntz, ufo princess valkyrie

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.