Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 have you ever experienced Astral Projection? - Minitokyo

have you ever experienced Astral Projection?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Astral projection means out of body experience when sleeping at night. That is find oneself travelling on the mid air or other planes. I have experienced it twice where I was sleeping, suddenly I dreamt of travelling in the air, like flying around in the room... I can see the ceiling of my room at a close distance.....a moment then i was falling to the ground...after that i was awaken....truly amazing isn't it? Do you have the same experience too?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Periphery

The End

Umm are you sure those aren't just dreams? I've never experienced that o_o"

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Astral Projection is not just limited to when you are sleeping. With practice you can do it anytime.

Try practicing and see how far you get, though be warned: Keep your thoughts pure and clean. If you have malacious thoughts you will attract unwanted attention that could end in a very bad experience.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.