Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nice to meet you ^_^ - Minitokyo

Nice to meet you ^_^

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Siri

Siri

Suou

Nice to meet you all. My nick's actually Iris but i decided to put it in backwards for some strange reason.
i hope to be posting up a bit of my artwork around here so maybe i'll hear from you all ^^
i just finished reading all of the faqs and rules and bibles and lordy lol
hopefully i dont break any of those rules while i'm here
any way just to say hi hope to see you guys around

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

hi there siri and welcome to the minitokyo family! *hugs* makes lots of friends, have tons of great fun and happy leveling! enjoy ur stay here and do take care. =^.^=
if u encounter any problems or have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any other members here in mt. ^_^
hmm...i noticed that u say that u will post ur artwork? do u like doujinshi? if u do, please consider joining the doujinshi support club. we are promoting indy art coz doujinshi and any other kind of indy art for that matter is under-appreciated anywhere, so supporting our artists -- so-called 'speakers of dream' -- is a must. please look at my siggy for the link if u decide to join. ^^ toodles!

Signature

hi siri,
welcome to minitokyo and have a lot of fun here ;)
i saw your first submission and it looks great ! hope to see more from your works soon
cyu around

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Hi Siri! Neat derivation of you name, I also did a similar thing, lol. Glad to hear you've already read the FAQ, rules, and policies ~ I'm sure you'll be fine. Anyway, welcome to MiniTokyo, happy leveling, and enjoy your stay!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Iyasis/welcome.gif

(just in case ^this doesn't animate like it's suppose to, it says 'Welcome to Minitokyo' ^.~)

hi welcome siri have a fun time here in mt and i hope we can be good friends see you in the forums

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT, is great to have new people here, hope to see your art. Have some fun here. :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

Welcome Siri!! I hope you spend a great time in MT, and make tons of new friend ans submitted a lot of artwork. Hope seing you around!!

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hello there new friend, glad to see you here. Welcome aboard, have a great time and thanks for the salute to all of us. Enjoy :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

hi Iris, and welcome 2 MT, nice nick.. hope we can b frns.. well c u around.n i look forward 2 c eing g8 walls n submissions by u>> ^-^
http://i132.exs.cx/img132/7344/sig9kf.gif

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hi there and welcome to MT! It's lots of fun here so have fun and enjoy your stay! Take care, make lots of friends, don't break any rules, happy leveling and see ya around ;)

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Hiyaz and welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy your stay and have alot of fun

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Siri! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Welcome to MT! There's certainly lots to do here. .,...Check out the IRC group/IRC channel, and if you have any questions, stop by the Assistance Coalescence.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.