Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The best Command & Conquer game - Minitokyo

The best Command & Conquer game

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Red Alert 2 works for me, but I rather to play games such Age of Empires, or Empire earth.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Tiberian Sun was the best out of all them.

GothicMike

Night Shadow

Quote by kumilovei havent seriously played anything westwood for 5 years now.

red alert 2/yuri's revenge isnt made by westwood they are made by EAgames thats prob why you didnt rike red alert 2

but I think they all are great games though red alert 2 was to plain and simple for me but it was still good my fav would have to be red alert 1, Tiberium Sun and generals

although I think westwood did a excellent job on the C&C name and EA made it look bad like every other game they buy out

~Mike

ZGMF-X09A

Gundam SEED / Destiny Fanatic

I think Red Alert 2 is the best...

I enjoyed Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge the most. It's just sad that there won't be any new Command and Conquer series coming out anymore.

TTTELEVEN

TTTELEVEN

Sword Impulse

well, i say still Red Alert 2.. C&C rulezz..

I think red alert2. But I think yuri's revenge is quite, it is imbalance among the power... how their havester works and the pathetic tanks of yuri's side... The allies seems to strong in my point of view in yuri's revenge as well...

Generals, too lag when playing online... No problem playing lan though...

Red alert seems to blockish for my taste...

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Most of the Westwood C&C staff have left and joined other production teams but they say there will be another RA game.

It's still unclear if this is true but seeing as EALA (who was gonna make the game) is falling apart, the future isn't that bright for any C&C game.

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.