Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Much Allowance Do You Get From Your Parents? - Minitokyo

How Much Allowance Do You Get From Your Parents?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

MystikJ

MystikJ

lurker...

i dont even get an allowance ;_; i have to earn my money...

Signature
"Your character must be above suspicion and you must be truthful and self controlled."

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by CelessaAnd what do you normally spend it on once you get it, of course?
------------
For me, my parents pay for my stay here in Japan, so I can live all by
myself - they're so nice.
I have to work though if I want to spoil myself - so I don't get any
other allowance from my parents over here. For me, I like to normally
save up my money first, then spend it on some of the big stuff - like I
did for the PSP a few weeks ago.

lucky...all my money is gone on the 24th lol
since i help out at the family business and iff you add tips on to my monthly amount i guess...around $300 or so
and the PSP cut a hole in me pocket....cause i spent like 50 on mange ^_^
but about $300 is basically the answer

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

What're allowances ;) At one point I got a job and my parents stopped paying for stuff, lol

Signature

I get $5 a week. *sigh* Just a year ago I was at least getting $5 a day. I would gladly work for money, but my parents wont let me. They said they worked when they were my age and got money-hungry, and started neglecting school to go to work, and they ended up not finishing college. Theyre concerned for me and I really appreciate that.
Well when I finally save up some money, I buy DVDs, CDs, mangas, decorative stuff for my room (such as fabrics, figurines, ooh! Egyptian perfume bottles- love those) and pretty stuff to pamper my pup. ^.^

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

I get 25 a week for food. That's including lunch and dinner since I'm at the uni into the weeee hours of the night....If I manage to save up I usually burn it all on a game or when hanging out with friends.

A real friend stabs you in the front

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

never got an allowance, but they did pay me a few bucks to mow the lawn... not much. mainly, i had to work (real work, as in, my newspaper route... but now i work at a hardware store)

what do i spend it on? mostly i don't spend it, but i occasionally go and buy something for my computer

Think deeply of simple things.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well since I am working right now, I can say I don't have a limit on my allowrance for myself. :D But living alone is expensive, and I do need food to survive, I seemed to forget that sometimes. :D Plus my college loans are catching up to me, so I am broke basicly. :( The old days were easier for me, since my parents take care everything for me. Now, I am suppose to be an adult, so I am a very poor adult. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

got just enuf for my daily food expenses.......cant really afford to even buy additional books and stuff.....sometime haf to give up food for those needs......including my net connection.....gotta find ways to pay em......kinda hard now....but im gonna get jobs to support myself after high school......

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

nope~ i don't really get an allowance

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

They used to give me $3 a day for school, but when we move to the USA they stop giving me allowance... XO

Signature

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

I get $10 a week... I use to get $5... haa... I have to slowly save up for things I want...

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

umm...50bru. shud be bout 25us i tink...quite little XD

Signature

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Well I get $10 everyday in schooldays! But if I always save em (always leftover, i didn't spend much) up cuz.... money is hard to earn! Well I find tat its easy to earn and spend ur own money rather than parents'! I dun feel gd after using parents money! >_<;

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by CelessaAnd what do you normally spend it on once you get it, of course?
------------
For me, my parents pay for my stay here in Japan, so I can live all by
myself - they're so nice.
I have to work though if I want to spoil myself - so I don't get any
other allowance from my parents over here. For me, I like to normally
save up my money first, then spend it on some of the big stuff - like I
did for the PSP a few weeks ago.

lol, same exact situation over here. Though I haven't moved to an other country I'm a transfer student at the university of Turin, in Italy, and I live in a dorm by myself. Every month I receive a fair amount of money which allows me to pay the monthly fee for my room, the food, and other things which are necessary. I tend to save all the money I can like you do for the same exact reason, for instance 2 months ago I was finally able to buy a tiny little mp3 player and a few weeks ago I got a graphic tablet ^^. I am planning to find a job though (a part-time one, possibly one involved with computers since that's the area where I'm pretty skilled at ^^) so I can gain my own money to spend at last for the minor things. I know my parents are doing a great effort to aid me and support me so I feel like I want to repay them for all their precious help.

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

I get..hmm..how many dollars would that make..*thinks* *checks a currency converter*

950 Swedish Krona = 136.150 US Dollar

136,150 US dollars a month is what I get.

Edit:
In Japanese Yen, just for fun :p
950 Swedish Krona = 14,377.4 Japanese Yen¨

Oh! And this money is not from my parents, I recieve it monthly.

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

When I was still living with my parents and going to highschool, I recieved about $10 a week. It was my lunch money. That is all I ever got.

Signature Image

* : )

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

5 Ringgit($19) everyday i go to school

Tiferet

Tiferet

????

im 16 & i don't get an allowance T_T my mom has to force mr. cheap-skate(my dad) to give me any money at all :\

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." --Mae West
Signature

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

i get about 50 bucks a month - _ - ;; i really need a job, cant right now due to where i am but as soon as i move back to the states im getting a job so i can get money. i usually try to save up like right now im saving up for an alienware ^^ but due to my lack of allowance OR a job, ill be lucky to get it after college lol.

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

I dunno...whatever my mom gives me...anywhere from 2-50 bucks a week...of course most of it goes to manga and I don't really attempt to save up for anything. Sometimes, I'll buy my own clothes or something but yea...it's the M.A.P.s for me...Manga, Anime and Pocky!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by kaolla-kakebut yea...it's the M.A.P.s for me...Manga, Anime and Pocky!

Pocky?! **Raises her head all of a sudden in surprise**

Oh geez, I got to get me some more Pocky now. lol - Thanks for reminding me on what I should spend on next over here. I can pay about $2 US for about a hundred of them. I love my Cinnamon Vanilla Pocky!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Unfortunately, I dont get allowance these days. v__v I'm expected to get my own money by working and such. Which is hard, because I'm really lazy at times..

Signature

DNG

DNG

Demonic

I get £20 from my mother every month. £10 from my brother.
Althuogh they give me money for the month, they also give me money for little things. But for big things I have to spend my own money.

Mortal life is a race to the finish - that's why it's called the human race. DNG

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

My parents ask me for money. I don't get jack from them. I'm not as lucky as some of you guys that has parents that care. Hey! I was lucky to get $5 a week when I was young.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.