Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Much Allowance Do You Get From Your Parents? - Minitokyo

How Much Allowance Do You Get From Your Parents?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 94 total items

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

ummm $20(cdn) a week I guess...
unlike my cousins who get $80(cdn) a week O.O'''
a few years ago I usually saved to go play in arcades XD but now that my favourite machine is gonn~~ne (dance manaix) I guess I'm saving money to buy presents, food, plane tickets and a DDR machine lol~~ XDDD I dunno...

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

I don't really receive an allowance, just when my mom can give me something.
Normally she gives me $10.00 whenever she can wich I usually use to lend her for gas and stuff.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

When I need money, I just ask my parents. I don't work now but I will do next year. I saved a little and try to save more when I can earn money :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

TDK

I dont get allowance much anymore..Since i have a job. >.<

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by melmachine18I receive $100 a month.

I'm so jealous of you melmachine! I don't even get an allowance. Probably cuz I already got $170 from Chinese New Year. ^_^;

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Periphery

The End

I get money when I ask for it, which is not often.

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmm allowance...I usually just get money when I do well in school and get academic acheivements.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by akari-chan

Quote by melmachine18I receive $100 a month.

I'm so jealous of you melmachine! I don't even get an allowance. Probably cuz I already got $170 from Chinese New Year. ^_^;

lol i think i spent my chinese new years money already...
must mean that my PSP is extra lucky! ^_^

I don't get any allowance >.< I gotta work for all my money...

Be Free and Masturbate

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I just get enough allowance from my parents. Sometimes they give me more than I need. So, I save my money. When I need something (books, magazines), I will just spend my savings.

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

My parents won't let me work for money
but they give me $10 and when I finish using it I get another 10...after giving them a list of what I spent it on... so I can't buy anything big cuz I can't save...so usually just food

I get payed like $20 a week if there is anything that needs to be done

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I really dont get allowance. When i want something, i tell them what i want, why i want it, and why i deserve it. If they believe me, then i usually get what i want...

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

I don't get an allowance. If I want any money I have to do chores around the house. Kinda sucks but it keeps me from blowing all my money at once but it sucks not having any money when I need it.

o-sama-laden-san

Special Jounin

My parents used to give me money every now and then, but things in the money department have not gone so good in the last few years. Been living on practically nothing for a long time now. Its ok though, been finding ways to generate money on my own. Theres no law that says you cant make money, it just depends on how you make it. You'd be surpized what you can do if you put your mind to it.

The six sayings of Al-Yahm'Shar

1- When what you want doesn't happen, learn to want what does.
2- Do not buy either the moon or the news, for in the end they will both come out.
3- Call someone your lord and he'll sell you in the slave market.
4- A known mistake is better than an unknown truth.
5- Meaningless laughter is a sign of ill-breeding.
6- Only lawyers and painters can turn white to black.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I get $20 a week if I keep my room clean and basically blow it off on some expensive paper/penicls/pens stuff the next day. Although, I barely keep it clean that I even forget to ask for my allowence :nya: !

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i am 15 but i get nothing
i work for my money
but if i need something than my parents will give me but i dont accept
i work on my own to earn things
because if you buy something with your own hardwork than you will be more carefull with it
i started to work when i was 12 years in the plants and im still working there but i only get 4 euros/hour -_-

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Quote by streamsideerm... 100 pesos a day, which is probably worth around $2... &gt;.&lt;
ya know, sometimes i wish i had a job just so i could have my own
money...
however... that 100Php is just for school... whenever i feel like
buying something i just ask for it and my dad buys it for me, if it's
like, reasonable...

Yeah, same here.

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Allowance? I never really had an allowance. I work, ....all the time. I'm going to college so I really need to save it up for tuition. Basically my money goes towards car insurance, gas, tuition, and anime when I save some aside.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

I receive 80$ when there's an anime convention, and I spend them mostly in mangas and videogames ^^

Lore589

Lore589

Lonely Dreamer

Quote by Celessa

Quote by darkwaterbunnyWhat?!?! its like $20 here at this one store, well, thats for a big
box, but yoy can buy it for $2, a small box :P

LOL - Actually, we have a home-made portable pocky machine at our uni, and they can make hundreds within minutes - its easy. I'd like to own that Pocky factory though. Imagine the money you can make with the cost of Pocky everywhere else these days? lol - And in Japan, we get them on special requests too.

thats cool a pocky machine
i myself get 20 a week but id say thats a good thing i really don't know what i want and when i do its 50 to 1000 dollars

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 94 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.