Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The lousiest fighting game boss ever!!!! - Minitokyo

The lousiest fighting game boss ever!!!!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

i saw my cousin playing Rage of Dragon. ( don't ask me anything on this game as i'm not the one playing it ). He keeps chuckling when playing in the final stage and i ask him y. He said that the final boss is a crap and he kept winning and winning ( kind of bullying the boss ) and to be honest the boss's moves sucks ( sorry for the language, cant think of any words already ). :D

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

i agree with ExMachina... Jinpachi is the most unbalcaned character in the whole tekken series.... he's just too powerful with his long range unblockable move, and his stun attacks

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

I felt the boss to DOA 3 was pretty lame. I loved cinematic view it gave, but it made it hard (for me) to control my character well enough to dodge all of his unblockable attacks..... :sweat:

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

hmm the The lousiest fighting game boss ever!!!! I think would be goro in mk 1
Jump forward kick jump back and reapeat. He'll die no matter what level u fight him on, even the hardest level. It had a code to have blood for christ sake, that sucks

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by ArucardsMasterhmm the The lousiest fighting game boss ever!!!! I think would be goro in mk 1
Jump forward kick jump back and reapeat. He'll die no matter what level u fight him on, even the hardest level. It had a code to have blood for christ sake, that sucks

ya...that uselss wimp.....always on a easy ko....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Duke from Maximum Impact, Mukai From kof2k3, Zero from kof2k, and finally Red Aremer from SVC: Chaos. They suck as hell and are just aren't worth my great skills over.

Signature

Na it has to be Omega Shenron from DBZ B3. It was pathetic fighting him.

Signature

thx sunira for the sig and ava

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by jakulitoDuke from Maximum Impact, Mukai From kof2k3, Zero from kof2k, and
finally Red Aremer from SVC: Chaos. They suck as hell and are just
aren't worth my great skills over.

Agree.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Worst boss of any game ever was Sin in FFX.

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.