Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi@ll - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Sakuma-chan

Sakuma-chan

I <3 Yamashita-sensei xD

Hi!

I'm here for several weeks already and now I thought, that I could also introduce myself in the forum ^.^ I'm 20 years old, my real name is Sarah., I come from Germany and so please forgive my poor English xD
I'm a Manga and Anime Fan for years now and I especially adore yaoi xD I love the Bishounen *drools* My favourite mangas at the moment are Kizuna, Love Mode, Yami no Matsuei, Cantarella, Fruits Basket and Monster. I also love the manhwas Demon Diary and Snow Drop ^^ My favourite Anime at the moment are Inu Yasha, Gravitation, Samurai 7, Kyou Kara Maou and Bleach ^^
Besides Manga and Anime I like reading Books (especially Harry Potter - I *adore* all Slytherins, especially Snivelly and Ferret-Boy xD), playing ragnarok online, writing fanfictions (slash, of course *g*) and watching my two budgies Frodo and Sam ^.^

I like this site very much and the artworks are really great. *smile* I also want to contribute something to the site, but my art style is completly amateurish (it looks so like garbage xD), I'm not very good at making wallpapers either and even to stupid to scan *lol* But I try to improve my skills, so that I can make something that pleases you too ^.^

ciaoi,
Saku*

~property of the halfblood prince~

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

hai, please to meet you!
welcome to MT, hope you enjoy

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Sakuma-chanI like this site very much and the artworks are really great. *smile* I
also want to contribute something to the site, but my art style is
completly amateurish (it looks so like garbage xD), I'm not very good
at making wallpapers either and even to stupid to scan *lol* But I try
to improve my skills, so that I can make something that pleases you too
^.^ ciaoi,
Saku*

Yikes! O_o

Well welcome to MT - and I'm sure you can scan - it's pretty easy. You do it like so... **Opens the scanner cover, than presses the photobook face down on the flat-screen bed**and hit the green button like this. **Watches it scan** Wo0t! I've been known to madly overscan at times, so the things gets overheated like crazy. lol - Enjoy your stay here.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Sakuma-chan

Sakuma-chan

I <3 Yamashita-sensei xD

thanks for the nice welcome *.*

@Celessa: My scanner doesn't have a green button xD ^.~ nya, technically I know how to do it, but in the end it doesn't look good at all - it's kind of blurred and the colors does'nt look like they should >.< Perhabs the scanner is simply too old (about 8 years old now) for making high quality scans. *sighs* I should by a new one, but I have no money ;_;

ciaoi,
Saku*

~property of the halfblood prince~

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Sakuma-chan@Celessa: My scanner doesn't have a green button xD ^.~ nya,
technically I know how to do it, but in the end it doesn't look good at
all - it's kind of blurred and the colors does'nt look like they should
&gt;.&lt;

Haha, I know. I use the scan program ICD Image Editor to fix the resolution of my scans over here. The green button was just a joke I'd like to throw in. I was thinking about the Xerox copying machine that time - if you know what that thing is. **Snickers**

Quote by Sakuma-chanPerhabs the scanner is simply too old (about 8 years old now)
for making high quality scans. *sighs* I should by a new one, but I
have no money ;_;

I thought it said 8 months. lol - But 8 years? O_o - Scanners are very cheap these days. I traded in my used textbook for a brand new scanner at my uni. and it rocked. lol - But I use the one in the professional photoshop center here in Japan. I wish I had more money too. *_* - Oh phooey. Good luck on getting one though. Hehe.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Hey, welcom. You seem really sweet. Nice girls are always welcome here.

Hey, welcome. You seem really sweet. Nice girls are always welcome here.

hi welcome to mt have fun around here nice you like reading too , make lots of friends and i hope we can be good friends, take care and see you around

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hey there! cool you decided to introduce yourself :) Yay, another Harry Potter fan! Tho i can't say i care much for Draco... >.< haha, I hope you are having a good time here!

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Sakuma-Chan, Welcome to MT and Happy Lvl'n

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, and welcome to Minitokyo. Make lots of friends and have lots of fun. Refer to the FAQ in support to get started. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

hello, and have fun here :)

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.