Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone Been To Japan (Or Lives there)? - Minitokyo

Anyone Been To Japan (Or Lives there)?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Hi! I just found out from my mom that we're going to Japan over the break. I dunno where in Japan we're going but I was wondering if anyone has gone or lives there, how is it like? The weather, atmosphere, hot spots, and is the ddr really better there?? Please post because I really wanna know what I'm in for! Anything would be appretiated^^;; Thanks!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

ow, kaolla-chan, you're making me really envious -_- please bring me with you, Though I am tall I am very flexible and I can be put inside a bag or something lol XD and I don't soil everything! **Makes the cute-puppy-looking face** pleeaaaaaasee XD

Okok, I suck at joking. >_<

Anyway I was planning to visit Japan with a couple of friends maybe this summer or possibly next year during spring 2006 (right after the Winter Olympics in Turin) ... does it cost at lot to travel there? Are there any place not so expensive for a little group of people (we would be prolly 4 persons in total). I heard ryokans are good places and they are not so expensive... anyway any info will be appreciated ^^

nekohana

Brain Sold Seperetly

Ahhhh!!! You didn't tell me that djm!!!! I wanna go!! Tell me how it is when you get there ok!^^;

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well i have been to Japan 4 times in my life and if it is your first time going then just do the tourist thing and visit temples, electronic distric, ride the metro around, visit nintendo, see the parks, and just walk around the city. Also i am not sure if this will help you any but there is an editorial from a teacher in Japan that i posted like a month ago that my help or just entertain you. http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/japanese/teacher.html hope this has helped

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

a friend has relatives in japan and from what he says they're hostile to chinese people or something oO he said a while back, they built a china town there and when it opened there was a riot and it got destroyed. but my cousins went there recently and they were okay so i guess. geographically, japan has similar weather to BC, rainy and damp, really cold winter and such. you probably can figure that out because its an island and is likely has real harsh elements hitting it.

Signature

i've been to japan when i was only.. hm.. i think i was only 5 then.. so i really cant remember anything except that they had those automatic opening doors... and that giant tv in tokyo.. and i have some faint memories of seeing mickey and donald.. and i think i also ran away from them scared silly.. lol

jikuhart89

jikuhart89

love is a drug

My sister is now studying in Japan, she said that the weather in Japan now is cold, but if you come there on April or May, it will be warmer. If you come there , becareful the earthquake, it seems to be normal for the Japaniest! :) :) :) :)

The way to love anything is to
realize that it might be lost.

LastDeuS

LastDeuS

-=Archangel down at heel=-

Yo, Im sooo envious ^^*quote [Anyone Been To Japan (Or Lives there)?]* there you named two of my great whishes one after another with so much ease, you'll have to worry a little more about other people hearts XD.
Anyway have a nice trip, I'm sure you'll like it, then you narrate how it was to step on the sun (nihon)
C'ya

Every Game is Fair......
if everyone is tricked at the same time ^_^

Spare my poor English.

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I been to Japan, but I don't remember anything because I was too young and I only stayed in the airport.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.