Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yakitate Japan & School Rumble - Minitokyo

Yakitate Japan & School Rumble

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Minizuki

Minizuki

InSaNE RikU LoVeR

I'm currently reading Yakitate Japan which i like much =3. and hm... i've never seen or heard of School rumble before XD

Signature
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring~ Banana Phooooooonee!! ^^

-I love my Riku from Kingdom hearts =3-

Love School Rumble and Yakitate Japan.. they make me laugh so much.... mostly Yakitate because the people makes all these funny faces after eating the bread.... XD

Kuka-Manga

Kuka-Manga

Anime Lover

Yakitate Japan is great -- Orgasmic bread eating!
School Rumble is OK -- If you have the patience of a saint for watching unresolved romances, knok yourself out!

Quote by Kuka-MangaYakitate Japan is great -- Orgasmic bread eating!
School Rumble is OK -- If you have the patience of a saint for watching unresolved romances, knok yourself out!

Wow... I nvr really thought of YJ as Orgasmic.... I thought School Rumble was great though... sure it was unresolved... but that just means a season II may be in the works

Quote by MinizukiI'm currently reading Yakitate Japan which i like much =3. and hm... i've never seen or heard of School rumble before XD

I hope you take a look at School Rumble....

Quote by pigsflyatnitehahah.
i love yakitate japan.
funny ass show.
interesting facts too.
funny how they make so many references to france.
my favorite show.

You think thats funny... they went to France to study for 3 months.... though it seemed like 2 days... :D :D

Quote by celestionBoth are Great Anime!!! School rumble = Schooling comedy Life style ,
Yakitate Japan = Food Comedy Style!!! Both = Comedy Anime !! ^_^

I really like the school life-comedy animes... Yakitate Japan almost like a brand new idea.... almost

School rumble is really cool but it really ended off strangely... Hopefully there will be a sequel!

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

both are on my top 10 fav animes. i have yet to read da manga, but it hear it's great! :)

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I really really like Yakitake Japan! they're reactions are soo funny XP XP im on eps. 36!
i watched some of School Rumble but I didn't like it too much.. I found it a little too girly for my teaste. :)

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

i like school rumble! very funney! School rumble all the way!^_^

Signature

yakitate japan goes for manga and school rumble for both, both series are funny , i got little bored wathing/reading yakitate but hey its very good series though, and i love school rumble, it made me laugh through the entire series, yakitate (9) - (10) school rumble, i like both but school rumble wins! thats my opinion -_^

I'm reading and watching Yaki and I'm reading School Rumble right now as well. I love Harima! He's so cool! But to anyone who is JUST watching Yaki, read the manga, it's WAY better and funnier too. just a lil heads up...

I love both of them... It's a pity that School Rumble the TV series ended, but I still follow the manga. Yakitate's anime is still going, so I watch that and read the manga

I watched School Rumble, not the other one though. So can't really compare the two.

Quote by NvisI watched School Rumble, not the other one though. So can't really compare the two.

you don't have to compare them... I'm just asking whether like either series... what they like about them.... do they prefer the anime version or the manga version... stuff like that... not whether one is better than the other....

Yakitate all the way!!!

\(^o^)/

I watched Shool Rumble, And watching Yakite, And I love them And can`t wait for next episode of it,........
And I love them both

Yeah i'm a big School Rumble fan ! I think it's the funniest anime i've seen ;)

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.