Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Submisions since last visit - Minitokyo

Submisions since last visit

page 1 of 1 9 total items

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

would it be too dificult to include that function?
i think it's a useful feature since with only one click i can see what has been submited since my last visit (and it's even more useful fot those like me that *always* forget what was the last walls saw)

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

its a common bb feature i never really liked. maybe if it gets more vots, ill put it in...

KohakuXP

Neutral

Its like a history page for MT...

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

i vote for it too, since i come daily and the scans and submissions are not enouf to see al the new stuff, it would be a nice enhacement

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

I vote yes please! it would be very handy to have a list of everything new since my last visit, as long as it doesn't slow the server down too much.

Three things are certain in this life...
Death, Taxes, and Horrible Dubs!

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Quote by Sheqelits a common bb feature i never really liked. maybe if it gets more vots, ill put it in...

It's really useful because i cant be checking MT everyday and i dont want to miss most of the submissions of WP's or scans

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

i do not come daily, ad sometimes go a few days w/o logging on. i know i'd like that feature...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

since i do think is a good idea, and the post is not pinned, lets post something so ppl see it and can vote :P

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

I love those things, so helpful for when you haven't checked a site for awhile. It would be great to see something similar on MT... ^_^

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.