Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dungeon Siege (II) - Minitokyo

Dungeon Siege (II)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

I never had any real attention for RPG's for the PC until I bought Dungeon Siege. It was a purchase I wouldn't regret because I love it. The donkey is kinda in the way from time to time, among with some frustrations but that didn't keep me back from playing it all the way to the end. I don't have the add-on Legends or Aranna and I'm really looking forward to the sequel Gas Powered Games is making at the moment, the original developer of Dungeon Siege.

Does anyone else played it and is looking forward to Dungeon Siege II as me?

NatsuNoTenshi

NatsuNoTenshi

the summer within

Oh god.....i remember having a mini lan party in my basement where me and a few friends stayed up all night playing that game, it was crazy. it was a good game though, graphics werent special or anything but the play itself was fun, kinda reminded me of D&D put right into a computer game, even though thats been done with Neverwinter Nights and Baldurs Gate, all of which i've played.

"Whatever poison's in this bottle will leave me broken sore and stiff.
But it's the genie at the bottom who I'm sucking at. He owes me one last wish."
Signature Image
[Ecchi Club] ;) [KittyCats] ;)
[GameThreadSociety] :D

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.