Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You girls, What do you like more in the men? - Minitokyo

You girls, What do you like more in the men?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

gorgoroth

gorgoroth

The Best is Yet to Come

Some girls tell me that the more interesting thing in a man is the personality but when he has a pretty face the previous doesn´t matter, another thing are the eyes, some girls look the men´s ass and I don`t know how they think, ¿Finally what do you like in the man?

Wi Will be Victorius (Muse).....

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I don't like very muscular buff looking men for some reason. I like men for thier personality, and if they have anything in common with me, also when guy looks really cute is good for me.

Signature

Quote by Ari-chanI don't like very muscular buff looking men for some reason. I like men for thier personality, and if they have anything in common with me, also when guy looks really cute is good for me.

I agree with Ari-chan. Big muscular men is just not my thing. In a man I like a great personality! Someone I can talk to and he can talk to me. And if I talk to him I don't have to strugle to get the words out of my mouth. So basicly I like someone easy to talk to and he dosen't have to be muscular, maybe a bit cute but not muscular.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I personally go more for the personality... after a while when you start to like a person, you don't really take too much notice of their looks... as for judging a guy for their backside... haha... that's pretty stupid... everyone has a backside lol... not like having a round or flat one would contribute much to the person... I go for personality.... and what else? Hmm... overall niceness... what's in their "heart"

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

i like men who good in dancing..... :D
anlso when they wear a polo.... XD XD XD
there attitudes, sometimes they make joke, freindly, always around when they need them,ummmm......and also understanding.. :)

Ebony

Ebony

Dark Neko

I like guys with good personalities and who could appreciate me for more than my looks and stuff. It's nice when a guy can make you laugh and be a shoulder to cry on as well. ^.^

Things are never what they appear to be
Signature
Thanks Kuai for the awesome avi and sig! <3

Member of *~cat-army-advanced~* *~High-Spirited~* *~Animal-Lovers~* *~Girls-Only~* *~Pure-Light-Love~*

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

wow this is great , im glad i dont have to be all buff and whatever...
it's great that some girls like personality more than being gigantic and muscle boun because im not all that big... ^_^'

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I like guys with "unique" personalities :)
Sarcastic guys, that make fun of life itself...
I always end up falling for the "not-very-hot-dude" <_< I'll have to do something about that XD lol just kidding!

So I don't score any points for having a six pack? Come on if you girls had a chose of a fat ugly guy with a wonderful personality or some one that looked like brad pitt and had a moderate personality. Your telling me all the girls on this post would chose the fat ugly guy?

What about confidence?*scratches head* I mean I am shy and it is really hard for me to approch a girl I don't know. I have confidence in everything else that I do. Do girls find this unattractive?

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Dxy: this a forum foor guys or girls. WEll, dont pass nothing. 50% the boys the all world, Say that the money call more the attention the womans.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

Quote by Ari-chan...I like men for thier personality, and if they have anything in
common with me, also when guy looks really cute is good for me.

Quote by Alisha...I like a great personality! Someone I can talk to and he can talk to
me. And if I talk to him I don't have to strugle to get the words out
of my mouth. So basicly I like someone easy to talk to and he dosen't
have to be muscular, maybe a bit cute but not muscular.

ditto~* i like guys that i can chat with comfortably. especially guys that can make me laugh/smile[doesn't necessary have to be good at telling jokes though] and of course, the most important one of all...guys that respects girls ^_^

Quote by sundewzerSo I don't score any points for having a six pack? Come on if you girls
had a chose of a fat ugly guy with a wonderful personality or some one
that looked like brad pitt and had a moderate personality. Your telling
me all the girls on this post would chose the fat ugly guy? What about
confidence?*scratches head* I mean I am shy and it is really hard for
me to approch a girl I don't know. I have confidence in everything else
that I do. Do girls find this unattractive?

not necessarily...i mean, having a good physique is a plus! and being shy just makes you all the more cuter~ hehe...but i still think communication skills are very important so start talking :P

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Even if no one wants to admit it I'll tell you what I think what most of us,girls,think!
The first time when you see a guy you don't see his personality(Come on you girls be true to yourselves) you firstly see the man,better said his looks and after speaking you see his personality!It isn't possible to see someone's personality when you see the person for the first time,you have to speak and to know the person better for that!
The first time I appreaciate what it seems to me to be beautiful because for some he may not look that beautiful as for me!At physique I mostly look at the the heights because I am am considered a very tall person and at the smile!It is hard to say what attracts you the first time because for everyone it could be a different thing:the brain,personality,the beauty,the money,the character.The first time you just see the looks and it takes a lot of time to see all of him!
I think for me the thing that counts mostly is the soul,the soul is the one that really counts at every person!If the person has a good soul for me that person has everything and I say that because I passed to a lot of experiences in my life and some of them not very nice!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by sundewzer What about confidence?*scratches head* I mean I am shy and it is really hard for me to approch a girl I don't know. I have confidence in everything else that I do. Do girls find this unattractive?

I find that cute XD I don't like arrogant guys that think too high of theirselfs... Even if they looks like Brad Pitt I would HATE a guy like this!!

Quote by sandumirabelaEven if no one wants to admit it I'll tell you what I think what most of us,girls,think! The first time when you see a guy you don't see his personality(Come on you girls be true to yourselves) you firstly see the man,better said his looks and after speaking you see his personality!

Indeed. The first thing you notice is how "hot" he is. Then again people have different definitions of what a hot guy looks like... but anyway...
That first impression, the "omg he is so hot!" impression, goes away VERY fast if the guy is a jerk... or has no personality ^_^'

finalfantasyuna10

finalfantasyuna10

The Bloody Rain

Quote by sandumirabela Even if no one wants to admit it I'll tell you what I think what most of us,girls,think!
The first time when you see a guy you don't see his personality(Come on you girls be true to yourselves) you firstly see the man,better said his looks and after speaking you see his personality!It isn't possible to see someone's personality when you see the person for the first time,you have to speak and to know the person better for that!
The first time I appreaciate what it seems to me to be beautiful because for some he may not look that beautiful as for me!At physique I mostly look at the the heights because I am am considered a very tall person and at the smile!It is hard to say what attracts you the first time because for everyone it could be a different thing:the brain,personality,the beauty,the money,the character.The first time you just see the looks and it takes a lot of time to see all of him!
I think for me the thing that counts mostly is the soul,the soul is the one that really counts at every person!If the person has a good soul for me that person has everything and I say that because I passed to a lot of experiences in my life and some of them not very nice!

you're right !!
You guys seem to like good personalities and stuff. So how do you know if a guy has "good" personality??? the answer would probably is to get to know him but how do you know him?? wouldn't you go talk to him?? and to my experience, girls only like to talk or to know good-looking guys.
So it all sum up that girls like good-looking guys right???

Signature Image
The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.