Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A thread for your MT friends - Minitokyo

A thread for your MT friends

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Quote by Celessa
Chopstickz - Err... where can I begin?
Probably the only guy I actually know who would beg for girls and try to win them over, though her tries to hard.
I probably slapped him on the net officially over 20 times, but for good reasons, of course. That guy likes to erm.... speak his mind out quite often. lol
I know he loves Amaranth, but that doesn't make me jealous. Wait, he does want to make me jealous of him, right? Nah! lol
I probably kicked his arse in pool too many times now. Clean-sweeped the last series 5-0. I first thought he wasn't trying, but he really was close at times. Bugger. lol - He gets too distracted.
I also hear he goes to IRC a lot. I hardly see him swear but he did that one time. **Gasps** Choppers! Tsk tsk. **Waves her finger and frowns** Eww - frowning -I hate those MSN emoticons. So ugly! lol - had to get that off my chest.
He calls me crazy from time to time, he probably convinces me that nothing goes wrong, and somehow I seem to attract him whenever we chat quite often. Not sure why though. O_o
Our biggest and fastest Forum Game poster, he posted sooo much back in the days, like almost 1/3 more than I posted officially - that guy is crazy. lol - But not anymore, since a lot of regulars left.

Hmm - those days were the good old days. I could hardly keep up with him - on the Spam Lounge playing the games 24/7 lol. Him, Tirdaelyn [almost spelt your name wrong again - sorry - lol], Amaranth and I - we were the biggest game forum posters back in the day. **Sighs** Let the good times roll, really. lol - Now I'm the only regular forum poster left... aside from the Spam Lounge nowadays. Oh well, c'est la vie!

lol is their any compliments in there at all XD oh well im sure you've praised me a lil bit at least which is really kind comming from you and i thank yor for it ^_^

i too miss the old days...good ol' days of posting and games...hehe me and amaranth tore it up back in the day XD oh well..i doubt we'll ever be able to recapture those times again...maybe in the summertime but whose knows..we all have a busy life to return to >_>

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

SharinganKnight- my realy good friend who means a lot to me^ ^
gunblademaster-another realy great friend who i talk to a lot^^
Kawaii-chicken-makes realy good wallpapers^ ^
joycev-my hellow buddy^ ^
heavens-dragon-makes realy good wallpapers and shes my hi how are you buddy^ ^

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Quote by Celessa
DarkMaiden is nice because she has that awesome kick-butt attitude that
seems to shed the truth into the light, though I do presume the
comments given off get a little too blunt a time - but it doesn't
matter, because she's rather a nice girl, nonetheless. I just haven't
been around with her much lately since the incident on the thread -
err, yeah - so I hid myself from posting in her guestbook - actually, I
haven't bothered posting in a lot of random guestbooks towards my
friends lately. I guess we all get way too busy at times. But no
worries, I'm not avoiding her at all - she's just really great,
anyways. **Nods** There's just too much things to do, and so little
time.

wow i thought you were just avoiding me 0__0 lol I know you cant be seen talking to
the blunt b*tch lol its ok I uderstand lol u have an "image" to keep up lol but thanks for mentioning me^^ lol *hugs* and damn you wrote a novel 0__0

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Wow, that's the largest post I've ever seen in the net!!
What if I quote it??I win...
lol
Well, thanks to all my friends 4 being my friends, and for existing. MT would be nothing with them (4 me!!)
see ya people
PS: wanna say something on my GB? Send a PM? Add some cool guy ti the FL? I'm available. I wanna meet people! :D
Y lo que les digo, es en realidad genuino. cuidense.

Signature
Fun.

Quote by FiredemonSharinganKnight- my realy good friend who means a lot to me^ ^
gunblademaster-another realy great friend who i talk to a lot^^
Kawaii-chicken-makes realy good wallpapers^ ^joycev-my hellow buddy^ ^
heavens-dragon-makes realy good wallpapers and shes my hi how are you buddy^ ^

Hey! Where's me on this!!!

sorrry Alisha i dont think i new you that well at the time ok

another one of my good friends is Alisha-one of my good chatin buddy who i love to talk to we have so much in common :)

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

okie here is my list, it is rarely you will see the wise one compliment people other than himself. :D Plus after I saw Cel posted that long speech to show off how many friends she has, I could not just let her get away with that. I am going to top that. ;)

*looks out the window, dinosaurs roam the earth as I started this*

Darkmaiden- one kickass lady that will tell you the truth with no reservation, so you better get with the program when you talk to her. She will make you pay if you make her mad. ;) However, she is a very nice and kind person at heart, even though she would not show that sweet side to people sometimes. :D But she treats me this old man with great respect. She will kill me for writing this. :D I guess her favorite word to describe me is perv, I do not know why, I guess she sees something I do not see. ;)

miketo- The one man that understood me better than no one else here in mt, he is full of knowledge and humor, reminds me of my late uncle, great sense humor, but always serious when you need help. He is a very dependable person who will take responsibility for his own action. I respect guys like that, and he has my full admiration.

CyanideBlizzard- One great guy, and I believe he is the one that moves earth and heaven in this place, because everyone that knows him will tell you he is special. I know that for a fact, he draws people to him with his kindness and charm without effort, because they are real. He is the real deal, I think there is a great wrong that is done to him in his offline world, I wish he find a girl that appreciate him the way he treats people. I just know good thing will happen to you Cy, remember we still have that MT Club trip we plan before. ;)

shinsengumi- a man with a vision, a great guy, and a very intelligent writer. He is one amazing guy that I think will make an impact anywhere he goes, I think he is the first one that I could have a debate with that does not give me a sour taste at the end. We disagree on many areas, since he is a conservative and I am a diehard liberal. :D But I respect his opinions greatly, because he never attack my position just disagrees with my points, that is what a disagreement should be. Shin you are a good man, some day I will run against you for office. :D

*what is that loud noise, omg, a giant rock is falling out of sky* *better hurry*

Celessa- The tidal wave that is call Cel, I bet all the members in mt had experience it, it is like a tornado that just push you at the edges of you seat. I bet in real life if you see such person with this much charm and energy, you would need a chair to sit down. :D Cel is Cel, there is no other word to describe her, because she will take you to school if you mess with her. I have never seen her mad, so I don't plan to see it anytime soon. :D She is on par with me when we have debates, and I think it does lower my self esteem to have someone half my age beating me on words. :( One thing I am proud of is that she is starting using the phase "nice guy" into her sentence now, a big victory for all men. :D Well charming lady, hope you don't beat up this old man too much. ;)

chibi-lizard- lizzie is a lizard, and lizzie likes to swing her tails whenever I gave her something nice. :) I love lizard, and lizzie has a whole lizard army. lizzie makes me laugh, and she is so cute when she swings her tail or just stare at me with those goofy eyes in im. :D lizzie is also very smart, and her wallies are very very good. My favorite thing to do is to give some bugs to lizard. She is always a warm and kind person, and she gives full effort to help others. I could not say enough good things about her, because lizzie is one amazing person. I hope that lizzie you will continue college, I know money is tough to overcome, but in the bottom of my heart you deserve a chance to chase after your dream.

Anjeile- she is an angel to me, I know she will get mad whenever I said that in public about her, but she really is one amazing and kind angel. I know because if you talk to her, you will know, she is so nice and kind and that caring for another is what makes her special. She is also very cute, again she will kill me for this, but she is, her reaction to me is priceless whenever I give her ice cream, such adorable girl. :D I have a lot of fun talking to her, and angel just bring a smile to my face whenever she talks to me. She is all heart, that makes a person more a person rather than a mask, everything about her is real. Thanks angel, now do not hit me. :)

CLAMPchic- what can I say about this girl, that she would not kill me too much. :D Well she is spicy hot and cold at the same time, which just fascinate me greatly. Her personality is a mystery to me, and I could never predict her mood like I could with other people. I just love challenges, and she will smack you hard if you mess with her. I am willing to take the pain to get to know her better. :D She does have a very kind heart and a soft side when she want to show it. ;) I thank you kel for nursing me when I was in tough spot back then. I will try not to upset you too much now kel. :)

Ayamael- ah my hot cutie, very sarcastic girl with a great sense of humor. She is Iyasis's evil twin ;) she makes me laugh a lot, and she never miss a chance to pick on me ;) One thing I like about her is that she is a factory girl, and I have big crush on factory girls ;) She can assemble me anytime ;) In all seriousness, she is very kind and caring, and she is a hard worker. Plus she is night girl, which makes her a wild passionate woman in my eyes. ;)

Iyasis- Ayamael's evil twin lol you girls are delicious interesting. :D ah my sweetie, always ready to shot an arrow at me, the wonderful archer is fun to talk to. Always greet me with a smile, and she has a charming personality too. I guess in time she would not use those arrows on me. :D That last time I check she was shopping for some sharp ones. :D

melmachine18- smart guy with a good heart. He knows what is doing, and I am glad he is finally figuring out what fun is. :D When I first met mel, you are a stiff I hate to say it. :D But you got a good heart and your are slowly developing a more warmer personality. Your developments as a social person make me proud, now you just need to learn not to have things bother you that much. You know what I am talking, let certain things go will make life easier. I think you will get there, and I am happy you find some good friends here in mt. Life needs laughter and humility, I do not know how they match up, but that is what my grandpa always said. :D

Dream- an old timer that knows what it feels like to see the hell known as the workplace, working for the "big man" is not easy, and I believe he will agree with me on that. The few times that I got to talk to him make me feel like I know the guy, and he is a wise guy that appreciate my kind of humor. Always got a nice quote, and it is always nice to meet someone that appreciates knowledge and humor as I do. I can see why you can taint Liz so well. ;)

*wow I survive the great blast whew* *what is this, man has discovery fire now* I guess I will continue then.

peachiemint- amazing waller, I love her work, and she is the first one in mt that I really talk to. She calls me mr.iron chef gobble-gobble turkey mordin, I do not know why, and that is a long title too. :D I guess I like to cook turkey I guess. :D I guess I will make peachie that mean steak I promise her someday :)

Chopsticks- ah we can I say about this guy, let's see, there is no one word that can describe him. When I first met him, he seems like a very carefree and relax guy that looks out to the sky and napping all day, so I called him Shikamaru :) As I got to know him better, I find out what a lady craze little brat he is ;) he is slowly matching my ego and peversion, and to do it in such young age is very astounding. :D Baby chopper needs to understand his limit, but I am very happy to find someone like that loves to be playful. Chopper has make me realize that I wasn't such bad kid when I was his age, and that I am very glad that I got out of puberty. :D serious though, he has a good heart, and he will defend his friends, I like that loyalty. Glad to know you little smart mouth kid. :D

winterlilac- very nice girl that constantly giving this old man encouragement, she is a very nice girl, I now know why Cy always compliment her. ;)

bucket-shot- one thing about this girl is that she has a violent tendency :D she also like to abuse other people with that fatty Kirby in smash brothers. :D Anyway, she is unbelievable in minesweeper, can not beat a girl who is good at detecting the unknown. :D bucky is very helpful and very nice, and she tolerates the nagging of this ignorant person when it comes to anime and manga. :) Plus she avoided the ring like me, good girl, do not need too much scary movie in our lifetime. :)

belmikry- bel-san got some of the best wallie I have ever seen, I really like her style, eventhough lately she is turning toward the grungy style, but I don't mind, I like her artistic taste :)

charaznableamurorei- Yomiko as you like to be called, great voice of wisdom, and she also has the longest posts I have ever seen in mt, well beside Cel. :D I really enjoy my conversation with her, because she is just a fountain of knowledge. She made a lot of good points in her posts, but you do need great diligence to read it all. :D Thank you Yomiko for making this mt a fun place to learn knowledge eventhough it is an anime forum. :D

thelunarmage- a very intelligent guy, he knows what he is talking about, I have seek advise from him before, his experience vastly outweigh mine. Just someone I respect, and I would have like to meet him offline if there is ever a chance, because I think we can become very good friends. Have not seen him around lately, but he is very much under appreciated in this place.

*oh no it is the industrial revolution, damn I miss the Roman Empire and the birth of Christ* damn there goes my money making scheme. :( oh well must keep writing.

wahiawagirl- my big sis, she looks out for me and got a witty sense of humor. It always brings a smile to my face whenever I talk to her. She is very busy lately, so I have not seen her around, but I know my big sis will look out his little bro. :)

kimifox- kimi oneichan, someone that I respect, she writes very good comment, and she is very funny and knowledge in her posts. Her opinion really matches mine, so usually if she already posted on something in the forums, I will pretty much just copy her words. :) Her observation are very keen, and she always got a good line to drop by me when she pm me.

gemini4life- another old geezer like me, haha, he is very fluent with his words, very knowledgeable and his posts are always delightful to read. He got great perspective on everything, it is pleasure to know this fellow old geezer. :D We are going to give this young kids a run for their money huh lol

Kumiko-H- kumiko has my kind of sense of humor, and she writes some of the most thought provoking and fun threads. I like her style, and she will tell how she sees it. Plus I heard that she is very pretty, and guys moon her all the time. lol j/k Serious though, she is a very caring person, and very kind too. She gives everyone a benefit of doubt, I feel bad for her when she gets treated badly by fakers. I do not think I will ever meet someone as nice as Kumiko offline, because she is very selfless. I really admire that.

nekosasu- well I only know this guy not too long, but he is way too funny. He likes cat naps and milk. :D Plus he still think he can hit that lotto jackpot, I tell you it is a fool's money man, but he never listens :D oh well, I guess he will when he loses all of his milk money. lol

*OMG, the berlin wall falls, and I can sense rap as the music of choice* oh well must finish now or i will be leave behind. :(

MadWiz- a true food lover, a great guy talk to on IRC, he does good drawing too, even though he is lousy with drawing hands ;) just kidding MW, lol I guess I have to visit your place one of these days to enjoy the food in your country. I vaguely remember you promise me that you will fly me there. :D

diamarrr- we share one thing in common, we both like sleeping during classes. lol I guess he does not spam my gb like he did with some people ;) but that is fine by me. :) He said he respect me and he called me uncle mord, how could I not take this guy under my wing after he lavish me with so many praise. :D You are good guy my nephew.

Frozenwilderness- the girl with a sharp tongue, she will speak her mind, well you better get out of the way when she wants your head. ;) but she is very nice though, she is very funny, plus she was the second friendly face in IRC that greets me beside Cy. Thank you girl for the friendly welcome. :)

Holt- a big naruto fan, and he does really pretty wallie, plus he has a very good sense of humor, and I just found out recently he has very good understanding of politics, he got some very provoking thought in him, I wish him to share that to mt more. It is fun to debate with people that actually knows what they are talking about.

biriwilg- a very friendly mod that giggles a lot when i compliment her work. She is very helpful, and she isn't as power hungry as other male mods ;) *runs away from the mods* she has a soft heart, and she likes animals just like me, I wish I could go to that zoo too :( She is also into the arts, where was this girl when I was at high school. :( lol thanks for being so friendly biri

*wow we got internet now* *wait what the hell was I writing on the whole time, so confuse* must keep going.

FallenAngel- the coolest guy I know, does not talk much in TS, but he is very friendly and make some of the best trivia question around. I guess the hyper people in IRC need a calm person like Fallen to hold the fort so things would not get out of hand, plus without him I do not know if IRC would be as fun as right now.

einna- she made my siggy and avartar for me, such a helpful and friendly girl, and she likes food too. Glad to meet so many people are as passionate about food as me, plus einna got mad skills in making wallies, even though she ignores my ignorant suggestion most of the time. :D Very friendly to talk to, glad to know ya.

YugureKaze- Yugure knows games period, and I could not find a better gaming pal online that actually knows his game. Funny guy, also got a lot to talk about in the chatroom, and he get along well with everyone. Together we plan to overthrow Cel's big lead in number of posts in forum, well we are still too far behind, since our combine posts aren't even half of hers. :D lol I guess Yugure and I will stick with games then. :D

paxterra- he is my first friend here in mt, and a great guy with a sense of humor. He gets my point because we share the same sentiment on a lot of issues. He left unexpectedly, so I never get a chance to say goodbye, I miss your witty comments on my gb and the forums. mt dies a little when he left, and I lost a very good friend.

gundragon- I see you have fallen to dark times, kinda lost your ways, no dragon would turn his back on his friends. But I am still your friend, even though I never add you to my friendlist, well I guess you would not have the pleasure to remove me Ha Ha, I still like you though even though you are a strange one. Your humor does take time to get use to, but I have faith that I would not care and you would not care too. lol

*holy crap I miss so many crap in history, now we got Bush as USA president, I need a time machine fast*

Well if your name is not on there, do not be offend, since I guess I have not got to know you well enough, and I do not believe in writing one sentence to describe a friend, because it doesn't do him or her justice. So I need to have at least two sentences for you before I will write anything about you, hope you will understand. Of course I love all the people that do wallies in my friendlist since I am a major leecher. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by Celessa
diamarrr - Errr... yeah, better not tease him and his Yuko pics. -
though Yuko rocks! lol - Ohh... I did remember one time I got
aggressive on him for teasing me around with one of those comments, but
I slapped Yuko instead. Silly me - lol - I love Yuko! Bad diamarrr,
bad! lol - Just kidding. He's pretty fun to chat to, of course - but I
can't be hanging out with one person all the time when others randomly
drop by to say hello. Got to share the love of friendliness. Yaya! Long
comments for everybody. I know - too verbose. rofl

i took about two weeks off of MT [had a short return in the middle before leaving once again] and now here I am! Wo0t! **Bows** No more leaving for a long, long time. lol - I guess I better stop making it public - lol, but my secret absence kind of didn't really draw a lot of people surprise until they went to the userpage to find out I was leaving for a while - which I did. Now its all good, and I gave everyone the convincing they needed. Of course I wasn't leaving forever though - hehe - just temporarily - and a lot of people evidently missed me around. Don't know why. O_o - lol. But yeah, I'm back! And probably going to have to look for a job. lol - Oh shoot - all that remembering from phl - good times! lol - What happened to your snow avatar? Yikes! **Snickers** Bunny!

Celessie -hmmmm u got aggro with me???when??i dont remember >.< hehehe anyways yea cel's my best friend here on MT ...if she'd quit u wont be seeing me around here anymore.....its boring without her.....yea really fun to talk to and loves rootbeer like me =D and i'm no panda >.< yea i did stop coming to MT when u took a break just come to check on wallies and notifications...ahha and maybe just comment on stuff for few minutes...really glad ur back ;) now im here as usual again =D btw how many hours you took writing that???

Quote by Mordin
diamarrr- we share one thing in common, we both like sleeping during classes. lol I guess he does not spam my gb like he did with some people smiley but that is fine by me. smiley He said he respect me and he called me uncle mord, how could I not take this guy under my wing after he lavish me with so many praise. smiley You are good guy my nephew.

Mordin-hehehe well yea i dont spam in your GB but i spam with you in forums ;)......lol its not that i dont want to its just hmmmmm how do i say.....im just not sure what to talk about hehehe well if u wanna know bout food im from MadWiz's neighbouring country which his country was actually part of mine till they escaped from it lol....we got loads of food here too hahaha u should visit Msia if u go to singapore lol not as clean of a country but its great provided u go to the right spots =D hehe and im quite good at handling my life well other than my laziness dunno how to handle that.... so i never really needed much of an advice from THE WISE ONE lol but great that u are my friend see you in the forums hahaha especially the ones about life where we are always there .....oohh i wrote a long one for u Cel's gonna get jealous hahahaha i guess i can go dropping to irc if u wanna spam along =D but the last time i went there hmmm i feel so lost there anyways......ok thats it for now
next off will be

Chibi-Lizzie hmmmmmmmmm what bout her no1. she ish the one who influenced didikun in talking in this cuteish way yesh yesh ....hehe she's a really greeat neechan hahah i just met her not too long ago but i somehow feel so comfortable talking to lizzie neechan~ here yesh yesh....from my country as well =D

Yumi-chan hmmmmm her haha she's a perV!!! lolz nola hmmm she's a nice girl who makes superb wallies.....argh still envious shes so young but this talented.....must kidnap her one day *evil laugh* heheeh well she's from my country and in the same state as me......well apparently she lives way too close from me....prolly few blocks away -_-'' hahah didnt even know lol......but havent met her yet =D well later.....oi yum cha!!!! well whoever else reading this too bad if u cant understand some words hahah yumcha tanjung wei i belanja no worries =D

Madwiz ......met him through irc lolz....actually seen him alot but never chatted only till irc
he's a great guy to talk to.....and another person you guys will never get a clue of what we are saying if we both were talking together.....wei sien larr kanneh dont so lazy lar come here spam .......*tulan* NOTE:he is extremely lazy !!!

Alisha- the sweetest girl to ever talk to hehe ;) but im seeing her less often lately .......wassup where u been?????='( miss u sho much >.<

saki a.k.a shyxsakura- hmmmmm saki ....what to say bout her??hmm *makes a banner "beware OF SAKI they bite" *hehehe i got bitten by her and she's really funny ne ne~ saki ish shtwawbewwy and im kiwi people gonna eat us ne~??how how what to do .... :'( and the girlies i have in my comp are not nakie nakiee~

kumilove-my best spam partner especially in those chain spam threads like the person above you,make a wish and have it corrupted well basicly those kinda threads .......heheh well he's really nice to talk to as well great friend indeed =D and loves koda kumi ahahha i love her too ;)

Anime2000-hahah he doesnt come to MT but he's in my FL he's my classmate in skewl actually super lazy and a genius.....he does half the work i do in skewl but gets like totally high marks whereelse i fail em.....especially maths or calculating related stuff like physics....omg he comes up with his own formulas.....>.< great friend offline.....really too bad he doesnt spam along here in MT
melmachine-master of making threads and wallies hehe hardly talk to him on GB but on forums he certainly kicks as$ lol another great friend to have on MT

Silent-Heart - first person to add me in FL wow so happy =D but too bad she doesnt come on hahahah
well there are quite alot more people in my Friendslist but mostly arent active or talking to me...so i'll leave it as it is for now.....EVERYBODY here in MT is great!!!!!so if i left out anybody grap a teflon pan from CELESSIE and hit me

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Though I have a number of good friends here on Minitokyo, I would like to give my thanks to two in particular, Celessa and Mordin.

Like an angel, Celessa seems to always be around on Minitokyo. Few are there who have not met her somewhere on the forums and been impressed by either the insightfulness of her comments or the kind and helpful way with which she interacts with other members. If ever I have a problem or just need a sympathetic ear, I know that I cal always turn to Celessa for help. Celessa, your're the best. . . let's keep our team strong!

In many ways, Mordin is my complement. While a lot of our fundamental assumptions about the world are the same, the ideology built up from those foundations turn out to be quite different; while Mordin sits left of center, when we chat, I like to sit in a chair on the other side of the line. Even so, the rational manner in which Mordin makes his arguments makes him a pleasure to disagree with, and therefore while our conversations are marked with marked differences in opinion, they are enjoyable experiences that make me feel as if I, through being shown an alternate perspective on an issue, have a better understanding of the world. Thanks, Mordin, and best of luck with your exams!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.