Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sexual Anime/Ecchi Fantasy - Minitokyo

Sexual Anime/Ecchi Fantasy

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

hamtaro1113

hamtaro1113

Ecchi Junkie

What would be your most exciting sexual ecchi fantasy, involving any anime/manga chick? Mine would be Jupe with her uniform top and just a tight high-cut lacy thong on the bottom. What's yours? Just make sure your posts don't have any naughty language. Use your imagination, but with nice language.

Anime Babes - Bikinis - Lingerie - Ecchi - Hot Racks - Broad Hips - Giggity-giggity!

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Belldandy. Cooking

*laughs* he he.......................mine would be.......*thinks*.....not gonna tell you*laughs*

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

*thinks about this* Um..........yeah......

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

O.K. O.k. I'll tell sence I'm the first girl I guess to tell it would be........ anybody who's real hot in a anime (cause I can't think of one now) waking up in the moring and telling me "good moring" Yes*sighs* that is my fantasy.......

Quote by AdventChild*thinks about this* Um..........yeah......

I wonder what it is................................he he

NatsuNoTenshi

NatsuNoTenshi

the summer within

*takes a second to think* haaaaa.........yea...heheheh

"Whatever poison's in this bottle will leave me broken sore and stiff.
But it's the genie at the bottom who I'm sucking at. He owes me one last wish."
Signature Image
[Ecchi Club] ;) [KittyCats] ;)
[GameThreadSociety] :D

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

Ren from DearS ... pops out.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

Mine would be Yuri from the original Dirty Pair. In her hot bikini from the beginning of 6th DP OVA episode (Wedding Panc), and either making out or having sex in a bed, a swimming pool, in the shower, or on the beach naked.

EternalDarkness

EternalDarkness

Your Loneliness...My pleasure

mine would have to be wakeing up in the morning and chii being in her sexy long sleeve, and panties with no bra on......that would be the life :)

-D.j.

Signature Image
The Emo/Death God!

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

O God, thinking about this will make me explode.

Giving Lacus a morning boink.

Or having sex with Misato for like a week.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by KeoughBelldandy. Cooking

XD mee too :/ alotta fun can be had with the food that is cooked ;)

Signature Image

I would have to choose the Yuri from Dirty Pair Flash. That outfit she wears is so sexy. Would love to wake up to that everyday.

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

*imagining* ummm......uhhhh........hmhmhmhmhmh......tooo manyyy to choose...*pop out from imaging* ...wha.. ..oh yeah... mine is Tsukasa with her strawberry panties and bikinies.......

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

waking up in the morning, making my cup of coffee while thinking about the dream i had last night with a beautiful anime. as i take my first sip of my coffee, the door to my room opens, a long haired girl wearing only my white shirt staggers out of my room, rubbing the tiredness from her eyes and says "oh good morning...".

well thats mine hope you enjoy the read, i dunno which anime girl i would like though, coz there are so many!!! ><"

Rangiku from Bleach walks into the room....

Signature Image

ermmm.........................................+_+lll

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

-Gamer-

G for Game

every hot sexy anime girl at once ;)

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

riyumimikage

riyumimikage

a yakuza in the making...

if its an anime chara, it would be sousuke from fmp. i know, a military idiot and a boring guy... but seeing him in the morning in a towel, his hair and body dripping wet after a shower... now that's life...

Signature Image

remember tha pain i've given you and also the pleasure...

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I'd like to see Ren (DearS), Kurumi (SA Kurumi), Mizuho (Onegai Teacher), and Misato (Evagelion) all in one bed with their pajammies. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

dvx

dvx

Otaku

ehhmmm....no comment.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

fullmetalpsyco

fullmetalpsyco

good god man.....

id say kirie from girls bravo,cooking.or dokuro chan.same way.lol

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

hmmmm interesting ^_^' doin it with Lum from Urusei Yatsura or Maya from Tenjho Tenge or both at the same time....hmmmm hell yeah...... ^_^'

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Clamp boys

'nuff said

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.