Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why the HiMEs fight in school uniform? - Minitokyo

Why the HiMEs fight in school uniform?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

hye guys..
just curious about it. i cant find any scene in which the HiMEs fight in another costume.
they always fight in school uniform, even late in the night. except for midori who wears that red top with blue skirt and green pants, and sister yukariko always in her sister robe.
they made it look like the HiMEs are school fighters rather than HiMEs. even suzushiro haruka wears uniform late at night. and only shiho has that white robe.

if they are going to fight in uniform, y dun they have special costumes for fighting? i really like to see Mai or any other HiME fight wearing another dress or something (like shizuru in recent eps) than always wearing those fuuka gakuen uniform (tho it looked nice).

Signature

To appeal to those people who lust after school-girls.

Fujino does appear in a kimono.

Isn't it obvious... They don't wanna ruin their actual clothes

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i think even the late at night ones... they're either coming from or sneaking into the school... so it makes sense that they'd be fighting in what they're wearing. i mean they do show them in other clothes besides their school uniforms... like that episode at the beach...

personally i like it more if they fight in somewhat normal looking clothes... if they changed into some "fighter outfit" it'd remind me too much of any other girl's fighting to save things anime (ie: sailor moon). i think akira is the only one that changes into a "fighter outfit", but it's ok cuz i like her ninja getup! :)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.