Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can't reply to thread - Minitokyo

I can't reply to thread

page 1 of 1 9 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Few minutes ago, I took this quiz on the anime & manga lounge. When I tried to reply to the thread, I couldn't. So I wasn't able to scroll down very far, so I couldn't get the reply box.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

u mean the page stopped loading half way??

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

yup.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

that is weird... i sometimes can't open the whole page sometimes... mainly cause lots of ppl hammer this forum/site/gallery

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Ratboy2099that is weird... i sometimes can't open the whole page sometimes... mainly cause lots of ppl hammer this forum/site/gallery

Yeah, apparently the pages stop loading at times. More time-outs as a result.

All I can give you in response is to probably clear your cache and refreshen the page all over again. Hope that helps you out over there.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by Celessa

Quote by Ratboy2099that is weird... i sometimes can't open the whole
page sometimes... mainly cause lots of ppl hammer this
forum/site/gallery

Yeah, apparently the pages stop loading at times. More
time-outs as a result.
All I can give you in response is to probably clear your cache and
refreshen the page all over again. Hope that helps you out over there.

Yeah i try to refresh, but it keeps giv'in the same thing... luckily i use firefox rather than ie cause ie would just give that stupid cannot be found page....
I just hate it when i double post on the forum threads though

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Ratboy2099Yeah i try to refresh, but it keeps giv'in the same thing... luckily i
use firefox rather than ie cause ie would just give that stupid cannot
be found page....

lol - not to mention, a lot of Spyware on IE. Those pop-ups drive me a little insane at times, unlike Firefox - but you got a point.

Quote by Ratboy2099I just hate it when i double post on the forum threads though

Double post? I just refresh my screen just in case, rather than hit the Post Reply button twice or three times over here - but it can take me so many minutes to do so as well - and then to notice my post not getting through. Oh geez - lol. Happens quite too often.

I once had a similar problem with Firefox because it wouldn't load the comment box at times [I had to scroll down and press F11 to get there] but now it works perfectly fine, but yeah, I know what you mean with the double posts and the sorts. That's why the report button is necessary just in case, but don't worry about it if you don't intentionally mean to double post. I'm sure you already know about that report rule as well - I'm just bringing it up in case for several members here on MT.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I wish they allowed you to delete your own posts

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Quote by Ratboy2099I wish they allowed you to delete your own posts

Report them as a double post. The mods will get it for you.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.