Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 polls: what do you think of Naruto? - Minitokyo

polls: what do you think of Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

not the best and not the worst. so i vote for average.

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

lol i have only watch 7 of the first episodes soo far and im obsessed ^
________________________________________________________________________(...)

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by shinobinokurolol i have only watch 7 of the first episodes soo far and im obsessed ^

me too at the first place but it's getting boring later on.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Hm.. I dunno about the manga (I hear its much better than the anime, but i wouldn't know), but the anime seems to be getting worse.. the first third of the series I thought was pretty decent.. but i think its slowing down a bit too much nowadays.

one big problem i have with naruto is the way they spend SO much time on useless flashbacks and repeats from the episode before. -_- so annoying. I guess they're trying to keep from catching up to the manga..?

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by unicorn2006Hm.. I dunno about the manga (I hear its much better than the anime, but i wouldn't know), but the anime seems to be getting worse.. the first third of the series I thought was pretty decent.. but i think its slowing down a bit too much nowadays.
one big problem i have with naruto is the way they spend SO much time on useless flashbacks and repeats from the episode before. -_- so annoying. I guess they're trying to keep from catching up to the manga..?

yes...those flashbacks are meant to make it longer.......
most long running series are crap animes.....

ninaaditia

Tenipuri Freak

For me, the storyline is really good and pretty deep. It has a theme of friendship and conveys a lot of important messages like never give up and such.
Personally I think that the manga is better than the anime, but the anime has this superiority of giving clear details/descriptions of the performance of jutsus.
Overall, I think that Naruto is pretty good. It was my number one fav anime before I became infatuated with tenipuri.

Signature
Tenipuri Kakkoi!

masterpiece!

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by ninaaditiaFor me, the storyline is really good and pretty deep. It has a theme of
friendship and conveys a lot of important messages like never give up
and such.
Personally I think that the manga is better than the anime, but the
anime has this superiority of giving clear details/descriptions of the
performance of jutsus.
Overall, I think that Naruto is pretty good. It was my number one fav
anime before I became infatuated with tenipuri.

yeah...manga is way better....

hmm i actually <3 naruto. the first few episodes are pretty boring, i agree. later on though.. (once you get to like the 100 episodes...) it's amazing. ^^.

however, yes, the manga is a lot better.

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

Quote by TaiseExcellent series, the story start a little slowly but you get very
attached to the characters. My fiance cried when one of the characters
died.

I cried when some of the characters die. im a sissy, and if anyone at my school knew anything about me theyd know im a sissy (even my best friend doesnt know how deep i get sometimes, only a handful of people truly know me)

under new management

it's funny at 1st read. but when it's has more vol. >>>> naruto come to be so-so...

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i've only watched a little of this, but overall, i thought it was pretty good ^^

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

not a fan... but it's alright... just childish... don't like the idea of a kid being able to do all that... "never give up" speeches are annoying after the fifth time... latest fights scenes released in america are gettin better though...

~abashed, the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is~

Naruto. It's one of my favorite anime. The first time I saw Naruto, I really didn't like since I was a little disappointed with the character design. Since there's nothing else to watch since in my country there's so little anime being broadcast, I tried to watch it anyway. After awhile I started to like it and now it's one of my favorite. I just hope that abs-cbn will continue to air it.

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by moonhuntit's funny at 1st read. but when it's has more vol. &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; naruto come to be so-so...

me too.

Besa

Abyss

I like the story line a lot actually,but I don't like
Naruto that much x_x

Signature Image

flyingsouldragon

Dragon of old age.

really is a masterpeace!!!

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

I've only read the manga but I think that it's great. I find myself wanting to read more when I get to the end.

I think it's great! and you people who say otherwise just say so because Naruto is becoming mainstream! pwnd! ^^

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by monkey666I think it's great! and you people who say otherwise just say so because Naruto is becoming mainstream! pwnd! ^^

people have the right to express their opinions...pls don't spark a debate here... :D

It is like dbz in some ways. I liked dbz too. Naruto is an anime that you cant get feel till you have watched quite of few eps. Its like you are growing up with them in some ways. You do feel attached to some characters and hate others. Overall i think its an anime worth watching.

lammo

lammo

naruto is exellent! it is a addicting anime, but it doesnt get really good until past ep.15 (or whenever zabuza appears)

Zekkeyen

~:Darkness Within:~

I think it all together is pretty good, but the newer episodes have made me a bit bored with the series, there just placing random things in at the moment, but mangas are usually beter then the actuall series, in some cases atleast.

Signature
- The darkness in my hands -
- Roleplaying Realm Forums -
http://s10.invisionfree.com/Roleplaying_Realm/

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Too many "new" techniques, not enough thought process.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.