Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 kikou ! ^^ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

hi, i'm a french fanatic of manga and amine (but it's no a surprise ! XD). i'm 20 and i'm not good in english ! so, i'm very sorry for the mistakes !

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hello n welcome to MT ....enjoy your stays and happy leveling

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Hey hey!

Welcome to MT rizaroy, cool to meet you ^_^ I hope you have a cool time here at Minitokyo, and keep visiting!

See you around!
Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

thank ! ^^ it's cool to meet you too !

Signature

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by rizaroyhi, i'm a french fanatic of manga and amine (but it's no a surprise !
xd). i'm 20 and i'm not good in english ! so, i'm very sorry for the
mistakes !

Bonjour! **Waves at rizaroy** Welcome to MT, and I do hope you enjoy your stay. Hehehehe. Good to have another French member on board. lol - Okay, I'm not that great with French, but the funny thing is that I can understand it, but I can't speak nor type it out - I feel embarrassed at times. lol

Anyhou, nice to have you on board. Take care, and have lots and lots and lots and lots of fun! Now that's a lot. **Snickers**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

salut !!! ahah i was right to think you were french (only french ppl would put "kikou" as an intro !! reminds me a friend :) )
anyway, bienvenue sur MT *bows in greeting*
be sure to check the rules in the support section, if you need any help, don't understand something, you can ask me (i'm french too, 18, male) ^_^'
well, if you want to speak french, you can also apply to the anime-paradise group (click on the link below my sig image)....
then, have fun, make good friends, support doujinshi, and take care of you XP

a la prochaine (au fait les accents ne passent pas ici) and english is the official language :D

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

morte de rire ! ^^ it's great, i will go to the anime-paradise if i'm lost because i'm very bad in english T_T ! but i want to progress !^^

Signature

luckycharm

luckycharm

destiny fulfilled

Bonjour! (it's like that right? ~ lol) Hope you have a good time around MT. Im not french by the way, just letting you know ^_^ I see your another FullMetal Alchemist fan too hm? That's great! The more the merrier ^_^

Been there, done that.

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

yep i'm a big fan to fma ! ^^

Signature

Ouaiiiiis un autre françaiiiiii!!!
Enjoy you're stay here and don't be afraid talking in english, you're not the only one doing mistakes in this language!
See ya!

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

:) long time no see a "kikoo post" here. I'm from the french part of Belgium. I hope you'll have a great time here too. There are really a lot of cool things. This is for sure one of the biggest anime database so i think you'll find your happiness here :) if i can recommend you a gallery, you should take a look at suzuhira hiro's. I think she's doing really good doujinshi.
well have a nice day
you can also check these artists here on mt if you want to support doujinshi :) some advertisment :
http://vampyre.minitokyo.net
http://toujin1.minitokyo.net
http://frozenwilderness.minitokyo.net

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hi there and welcome to MT! It's lots of fun here so have fun and enjoy your stay! Take care, make lots of friends, don't break any rules, happy leveling and see ya around ;)

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Riza, Welcome to MT and Happy Lvl'n

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Bonjour rizaroy! ^^ *waves* Welcome to MiniTokyo! Lol, I'm the exact opposite of you, I'm not so good at French >.> Anyway, welcome again and I hope you enjoy your stay!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Iyasis/welcome.gif

(just in case ^this doesn't animate like it's suppose to, it says 'Welcome to Minitokyo' ^.~)

l'ut ;) s'fait plaiz de voir un frenchi ici (une?)
It's great to see a frenchie here!
I hope you'll enjoy your stay.
Bonne bourre sur Minitokyo!

"Moshimo yurusareru nara, subete wo kisei ni shitemo ii ano egao wo mou ichi do."
(If only I could, I would be ready to die to see this smile again.)

Full metal alchemist is the best story I've ever heard, the most wonderful anime I've ever seen, and the saddest but funniest manga ever.

Proud member of Full Metal Alchemist Fans

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

thanks everybody ! it's cool to meet you !

F10w>> yep je suis UNE française ! XD

Signature

MizuSensei

Sensei Incarne

Hello rizaroy

Welcome on this site and enjoy your stays ^^

(Je suis aussi francais, mais pas besoin de le preciser vu mon niveau en anglais ^^")

Quelle que soit sa temperature, la vengeance est un plat qui se mange avec plaisir...

Signature

|French-Tribu|

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

lol ! no it's good, i understand what you write ! XD

Signature

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa and bonjour Riza! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

aligato ! ^^

Signature

salut a toi risaroy content de voir un autre francais ici ca fait plaisir ^^ en plus fan de FMA ca fai doublement plaisir .... et qui parle pas bien anglais aussi ca fait triplement plaisir !!!!
J espere que tu va te plaire ici ...

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

lol ! contente de voir que je suis pas la seule a etre tres doue en angalis !

Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Welcome to MT! There's certainly lots to do here. .,...Check out the IRC group/IRC channel, and if you have any questions, stop by the Assistance Coalescence.

Salut !!!
hey alors il y a quand meme pas mal de francais ici ! Sa me rassure ! ^^
Bon bah bienvenue a toi alors :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.