Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what type of anime character do u like best? - Minitokyo

what type of anime character do u like best?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

well for me i like characters like sasuke,negi n etc, ppl whom r mysterious...
wat type of anime character do u like best?
can u handle it ... or
quit...???

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Strong, mysterious, strong-willed. Need those characteristics.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

FR0ST

FR0ST

fallen ...

Skilled, strong, mysterious with no mercy or in one simple word: "Kirika" ;D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Basicly someone not a prev or a dum idiot. But one they do need is yes I agree with mel and frost a strong person. But yet they still care for other people. Or at lease a person with real feelings and just dosen't cry about every single little thing. I'm just so tired to seeing pervs and weak little idiots. *caugh* *caugh* shingi *caugh*

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

I like more female Charcters i like sweet, kind, so pretty , with a great body :o :o but smart and funny hehehehe :) :D :) :D

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

J9999

J9999

Gentleman, poet

I like misterious and phlegmatic characters. Often they had a painful past. :)

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even Death may die." H.P. Lovecraft

Tutto e poesia...

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

decisive characters that can take action and not moan and whine. Someone who knows what they want. Also they can't be complete idiots. (so yeah that'll rule out naruto) I guess someone like Asuka from eva. *shrug*

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

I like character who knows what he wants, knows what he's doing, strong/skilled, strong-willed, master of himself (bows to no one), creative, clever. Just like Hiruma Youichi from eyeshield 21. Ya-Ha-

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

Periphery

The End

I like Dark from DNangel the best! ^_^

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Periphery

The End

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Periphery

The End

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

hrmmz kinda hard but guy : keitarou Urashima girl : Mizuho Kazami .......there are other ones aswell but those are my favourites

strange, mysterious, merciless! what would be a Manga without one of these guys?

I'd have to say... strong, pretty, and decisive. I like the characters who act on things that they believe in and can hold their own in most problems without any help.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.