Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat is ur very favourite manga/ anime? - Minitokyo

wat is ur very favourite manga/ anime?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

wat is ur very fav anime/manga, which u cant wait 2 c evriday, u watch regularly, well... just checkin for the best anime/manga around..^-^
think u can handle it....or
quit.....?

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Hm.... Let me think. I realy don't know. I like all manga and anime. Sometimes they're not so good but I like it... I just can't choose :). I suppose taht this my answer. Sorry for not helping :). Nice ava :). Take care ane see ya

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

I'd have to say Armitage, Noir, .hack, and Read or Die.

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

kosmos001

Mi love for the anime

mmmmmmm Well Love hina, Is, Video girl, Sailor moon,and shaman King :) :) :D

Proud member of "[Hispanime]"

Sakura Card Captor, Sailor Moon, Love Hina XD

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

oohh...i really like My HiME, Air, Bleach, Naruto, DNAngel, Gundam Seed Destiny.........and the list goes on.=) cya!^^

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Well, strictly speaking overall, Hajime no Ippo (aka Fighting Spirit) and Hunter X Hunter are my favorite anime/manga titles. Those I can watch/read over and over and over again.

As for something I "cant wait 2 c evriday", that would include, but is not limited to, Naruto (manga/anime), Berserk (manga), Ah! My Goddess (manga), and Inuyasha (manga).

fmaaaa for eveeeer!! XD

"Moshimo yurusareru nara, subete wo kisei ni shitemo ii ano egao wo mou ichi do."
(If only I could, I would be ready to die to see this smile again.)

Full metal alchemist is the best story I've ever heard, the most wonderful anime I've ever seen, and the saddest but funniest manga ever.

Proud member of Full Metal Alchemist Fans

this is a hard question to answer............
actually i dont really have any 'favorite'
today i love this soooooo much and after i watch something new 2morow that may become my favorite for the day
so.....
love em all~

i will have to say Mai-HiME, Gundam SEED Destiny, Naruto and Bleach

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Probably Neon Genesis: Evangelion I remember when I was young I watched it... and even when I forgot what happened and watched it again I still liked it

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

i like inuyasha and naruto also bleach

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

Inuyasha.

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

oops, double post.

My favorite anime at this point is One Piece. Boy is that show entertaining or what. I absolutely love the show. - has some of the greatest cast of characters I have ever seen.

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

my favorite manga is othello and naruto is a really good anime o_o then love hina is really good...agreeing with everyone else n_n;

I think my absolute fav. anime of all time would be XTV, followed closely by Gravitation.

My Favorite Manga would be tied b/t Narato & Pilot Candidate.
My Curtent Obsession...FMA
My All Time Favorite...Trigun
My Close Second...Gungrave
My "Man this Show Just Blew Me Away"...Cowboy Bebop
Finally, my First Love...Full Metal Panic

reesha

reesha

the dream catcher

mine will be fullmetal alchemist, bleach and rurouni kenshin...XD

gzg9jg

gzg9jg

Grifter

My favorite anime of all time is Robotech (Macross), close seconds are Saint Seiya and Star Blazers

Tough one...

K, my fav manga is DNAngel (beautiful drawings and cute story), and the best anime ever is Escaflowne! It just has everything you'd ever want in a series, the animation is great, and I love the plot- it's so different! :D And who doesn't love mechas?

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I like many animes but I my real favorite is Gundam Wing!

It's really great!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

my favorite would have to be Ah! My Goddess. I also like Noir and Last Exile alot, but there were times towards the end of Lost Exile, were it was hard to understand everything (I'm not sure if it was the fan sub translation or the actual story itself that was the problem), but I still enjoyed it alot.

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

Noir

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.