Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how much mean the computer to you???? - Minitokyo

how much mean the computer to you????

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Ever since i had a computer
i got this addiction to it and when i started seen anime was a SUPERADDICTION XP
so i cant imagen my live with out my computer
and with out seen animes

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

to say for sure, the computer is not everything to life. i mean you see these people who were on the comp to whole day and there really pale and all that associated stuff. for me, family, going places and friends is above the comp . i can use it to talk to friends, do work and come to MT XD and make walls and stuff but thats all it will be. its a medium that people can use do do work and stuff like that. i try not to stay on too long or my brain hurts 6_^

Signature

kazuki05

Another supernumerary..

I wish I wasn't so dependent on my computer.. but definitely.. I am so addicted to it.. It's pretty much my life.. I know every health reason you can probably name that suggests I should move my butt off the computer and I know friends and family are much much more important than a piece of technology.. but somehow.. it's hard to get off it. >__>

"The stronger someone appears on the outside, the weaker they are in reality."

MOnTieL

MOnTieL

(PrV)

i dont have tv.....thats the reason for im addicted to my pc and internet

Signature

Still being the King of all the perverts in Minitokyo....

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

^2 lol, like her I am the same. I spent way to much time/money/work building it and continue to spend day to much time/money/work on it to keep it up to date.

Its like a curse...a new piece of hardware comes out...and I HAVE to buy it...

But ramen noodles aren't so bad...all a starving college student needs really...

Signature

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

I lvoe my computer because it helps me gather information on things I have interest in without a mojor effort. I think of the computer as an enabler. without i probably wouldnt have gotten as into anime as i am now due to the fact that when i started out in anime i had no money to buy any and depended on things i got off the internet for substanance. Then there is the free stuff out there.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Periphery

The End

I use my computer almost every day, i use it to watch anime and surf forums such as thiso ne

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

The i got my computer ii statred to wath animes and many other things so now i can't imagine my life without it.

yeah it really connects me to the world to, lets me find out about whatever im interested, be it anime or a new band or something for a school project, whatever it is i can find it.
it also gives me new ways to express myself through amv's and things like that
i really love my computer, but i guess i could live without it, but cmon that would be one enormous thorn in my side heh heh

"When people are protecting something truly precious to them... They truly can become...As strong as they need to be!" -- Haku

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

Well, what do u spect from someone who spends about 7-8 hours a day in front of his pc? Since I'm a programer it means money, fun (when watching anime or playing any game), i can say it someway is my school too, cuz I need it to learn lots of things....

Quote by Jinpun^2 lol, like her I am the same. I spent way to much time/money/work building it and continue to spend day to much time/money/work on it to keep it up to date.

Its like a curse...a new piece of hardware comes out...and I HAVE to buy it...

But ramen noodles aren't so bad...all a starving college student needs really...

is the same with my
i always speak with a friend about whats coming out in hardware
and try to stay up to date, some times i think why?????
because i dont do anything that needs that technology
i need to control that

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Haha... my computer IS my life... I download... (over my limit actually... my net is very slow at present :'( )... I do my homework... I chat to friends on msn... Actually, the second biggest mistake i've made in my life is put my computer in my room XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Tsuki-A

Ruler Of A Small Universe

My computer means a lot to me but not as much as the tv but I'd never be able to survive without my computer even though it's so slow
I probably spend about 35 hours on my computer a week.

Current Quote: "Bit by bit the rock breaks into millions and millions of grains of sand"

------------

Signature

ParralaX

ParralaX

WavE

Personally, if i'm not sleeping, watching tv, at school or anywhere else, i WILL be using my computer. Music, DVDs, communication, games, research...it's ALL here. I would rank my computer over breathing >_<

LP, LP, ->, LK, HP

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

I'm quite addicted to my dearest computer. I was even more addicted to it when I didn't have a job, as now spending 8+ straight hours facing a screen, I really don't feel like using mine at home - although I still do. I mainly do graphics, watch anime, and browse/participate in forums. I also spent some time in my blog, but that's like once a month ^^ ;;;

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

The laptop is pretty important to me since I like to travel around and chat to my friends, on the net, out in real life, and also to have important interactions to people around my university campus. Aside from the rest, its not too bad, and I like the convenience because you can play music and watch DVDs and the sorts when your cousin starts hogging the TV and the PS2 - lol - still - its a widescreen TV. @_@ - Ahh - well other than that, I can do a lot of things with a computer that I can't do with a pen and paper nonetheless. **Nods** Yup yup! That's life.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Its pretty important, its hella good at curing boredom. Plus its a nice way to get stuff for free, maybe not legally but oh well, im talking about like anime or music. With the ammount of files i have now, if i had to pay for them all i'd be broke, actually.. deep in debt. So i think its pretty important, plus i use to for my art stuff, im not as good as drawing on paper than on a comp.. i kinda need that undo button. Although, i think i may be going on the comp too much.. well thats why got sports, at least i got my exercise for the day.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

my computer means a lot to me because my friends, games and music
i can also use ps2 but dont play that often
i could choose for ps2 with tv in my room or comp
so i have chosen the comp of course :P
if im off from school i go after the comp
i think i can't live without it
exept in the summer vacation, in summer vacation i dont use my comp often

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.