Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Resident Evil 5 Exclusive on PSP? - Minitokyo

Resident Evil 5 Exclusive on PSP?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

I've just read an article in a game magazine that said that Capcom
is producing Resident Evil 5 exclusivly for PSP.
Do you know wether that's really true?
I think that would be really bad for Nintendo...
The article did also say, that the graphics will be better than in
RE4 on GameCube...

How do you think about it? Will it be exclusiv? I don't think that I
have to remind you that Capcom did also have said that RE4 would
be exclusive for GameCube and we know where this headed...

Signature Image

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Well I read that too.But I give nothing on it.Resident Evil 4 is coming out for Playstation 2 this year.So much for exlusive lol.But I dont think the Graphic on the PSP can catch up with the Game Cube in the Moment.We will see what the Future brings. :D :)

Signature

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

yeah you are right but i still dont get it RE4 was the last of the exclusivities for gamecube ,if you remember 6 games were released for gamecube ,but we dont know the reasons why capcom gives the rights to sony i think is for money ,well this is just my opinion but i am not sure about that well let see what they going to say

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

A sequal to a main console series coming out two years from now to be on a then two year old handheld? Uh, no.

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Not possible.

Graphics power.

PSP > PS2 > Gamecube.

PSP isn't quite capable of producing the same quality graphics as the ps2. So making a game with better graphics then a game that has some of the best graphics available is very unlikely.

About it being exclusive to the psp.
Maybe at first, but the chance of it getting as much sales as a console isn't likely. At some point I expect it to convert to another console.

Signature

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

@ Seifersythe
PSP isn't two yeats old and RE5 shall come out round Japan at the end of 05 - so it's pretty soon...

I don't think that a better graphic on PSP than on NGC either. It's just what I read. And I don't think that it would be profitable for Capcom...
So maybe it won't just be as exclusive as RE4 for NGC *lol*

Signature Image

It took them four years just for RE4. I doubt they could produce a sequal in 9 months time.

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

I don't think they're just starting by now ^^
i think they are already producing it for a while...

Signature Image

Perhaps, but they didn't finish RE until about a month before it was finished. They couldn't divide production for RE5 beyond just the planning stage. The programming's the hard part and will take a while. That is unless RE5 runs off the same engine as RE4 and 5 is some sort of gaiden. If it's like LoZ: Majora's Mask was to OoT then I guess I can see it.

Regardless, it won't be for PSP. That's like saying Metal Gear Solid 4 or Final Fantasy XIII will be for PSP or Gameboy Next. Not going to happen.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.