Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tell us a FREAKY dream of yours! [confessions] - Minitokyo

Tell us a FREAKY dream of yours! [confessions]

page 1 of 1 18 total items

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

And share it with us!!!
One day, I dreamt about this guy who hired his father....
No!
When I was a child, I dreamt that Kimberly and I were in love. I mean the pink power ranger...yeah...I was 8. Didn't think strange things just, we were hugging and talking...I remember, there was a peace in the "air" (there was no air it was a dream)...and suddenly a bad guy appeared and she kicked him off...for me...well...there was posters of her all around so that's why it IS really freaky... al least for me...
anything more freaky around MT???i'm sure, nightmares...bad doctors...bad nurses.....:D
see ya around!

Signature
Fun.

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

I once Dreamt that my school had a labyrinth of death beneath it and the teachers killed anyone who did not finish the maze in time

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

I dreamed that I was a little girl at the doctor's office and he was going to hit my kneecap to get my reaction. Well, it turned out that he took out a chainsaw. XD I woke up at that as soon as I realized it was a dream.
Sometimes I dream that I'm suffocating and I can't pull whatever is on top of me off. >.<

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Hey, do you really dream that often? I know who can help you...(lock at my signature)
Good luck!
Another wizzy dream?
I knew! bad doctors!

Signature
Fun.

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

I dreamed Anime Girls were all around me... (No they were not naked) Some had were wearing towels and some were wearing clothes... Then they started to hug me...

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

MOnTieL

MOnTieL

(PrV)

my stangest dream was this:

i was in a white room whit my occational outfit( a red n black shirt and jeans)
when somebody broken the door......it was asuka langley(really....im sure it was her)

after.....she kidnaped me and tried to kill me whit her evangelion when in that moment master chief started to fight whit 02.....and he died.....i escaped and searched the only person who can help me in this cases....it was rossete chistopher from chrno crusade and she gave me a machine gun and a rocket launcher.....we moved to a secret base(i don't know why) and the base was atacked by rugal bernstein(?) i shooted a bunch of bullets in his face and yomiko readman was here.....why?...i don't know.......after that i was in a farm whit miss mizuho kazami (???)....in that moment....leatherface started chasing us and he killed her.....and that was too horible...i started to hitting him whit a stone and his chainsaw was unfuncional...i runned away.....after that....i was in my town.....in my home.....in that moment .....i saw in my window some blood.......and in that moment... my hands started to bleeding and......i saw rei ayanami only for a second...in that moment..i woke up.....

NOTE: never....NEVER eat 28 tacos of suadero and beef ......see all evangelion chapters .....rent texas chainsaw massacre on DVD.....and play halo 2 in legendary......
all that without sleep.....and when u ready to sleep...don't rest in a room like mine.....it looks like a gallery of a anime-videogames maniac

that was the worst night in my life........and the tacos was bad!!!

Signature

Still being the King of all the perverts in Minitokyo....

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

What a fun story, MOnTieL!! really freaky!!!

Signature
Fun.

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

A freaky dream? Well, I've had lots. There was one when I was pacman XD I had to eat those alien guys but I died and woke up XD

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't really have freaky dreams. I think there was this one time I was somewhere vey high. Then I fell off that place. Later I woke up, I felt as though my heart jumped. I seem to have to have this dream quite often.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

once i had a really freaky dream, well any way i just fell down,up,left ,and right and it was like gravity kept on shifting x_x , really weird >.<

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

once i had dreamed me(as another person) came and killed me but i was only 8yrs old now as it coincidentally seems i turned out looking like me(in secondary form) it was wierd for me

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I always dream about pleasure...you know where I'm going with this. XP Anyway, I can always picture myself with a girl doing something, doing something very obvious. Too bad it doesn't happen to me in real life. I'm being deprived of a relationship.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I had a dream once where I was riding in a car, I'm not sure where we were going. The sky got really, really dark and I knew there was going to be a thunderstorm. I saw some lightning and heard the thunder that followed. The sky got darker and darker and I was getting really scared. Then there was a really bright flash of lightning and I knew the thunder was gonna be really loud, so I covered my ears. But it was soooo loud, that it woke me up! XD

Strangest dream I've ever had...or at least that I can remember!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Siri

Siri

Suou

the scariest dream i had was my classmate hung herself in my closet
and then another one of my classmates shoved me outside the room
and she closed the door on me
and set the room on fire
and i was screaming at her to let me in

and then i woke up lol.
far out

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Well, one of these days I dreamt about my homework. I was really on pressure to finish it, so I took a 2 hour nap, and everything I dreamt, was about the analysis I was working on...I even made up some arguments... that was scary.

Signature
Fun.

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

One day i dreamed about a normal day.. which was perfectly normal, nothing out of the ordinary.. at that point i knew something was wrong. And i woke up.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

i drea,ed i was surrounded by anime girls that were naked and in panties and they seduced me, lol, it was about like 5 of them

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

nospheratu

Alucard_NoSpHeRaTu

well .. a freaku dream. I dream I was running all the way over mi entire city (I dont know how o dont woke up dead) naked, and then, i went to m scholl, i was the only freack naked on the BIG eschool....
Some other on stock!

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.