Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cutest Anime Couple - Minitokyo

Cutest Anime Couple

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

I searched the forums and found a few similar threads, but none with a poll.
Who makes the cutest couple in anime? Sakura and Syaoran in my opinion. I've listed a few cute couples. You can always give others though. ^^ :::No yaoi or yuri:::
Here are a few pictures of the couples:
Sakura and Syaoran (CCS)
Sakura and Syaoran (T:RC)
Kira and Lacus (Gundam SEED/Destiny)
Edward and Winry (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Kenshin and Kaoru (Rurouni Kenshin)

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

i vote sakura and syaoran (ccs) and edward and winry (fma)

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Ed and Winry all the way!! I think they are soo cute together! my second fave it Kira and Lacus...and i also like Kenshin and Kaoru...;)

Signature

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

i just love kenshin and kaoru, daisuke and riku, sakura and syaoran. so kawaii!! ^^

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I definitely agree!! Syaoran and Sakura are the cutest anime couple ever! :nya: But now that they're the main couple in Tsubasa RC, I love them even more! :D
(*points to avartar* obvious fan of CCS >_< )

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Ima use a more classical char's. Serena and Darian XD!

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

definately Daisuke and Riku...I just don't like Ed and Winry together at all >_<. Something about that girl....

I can't chose with one is number one :( I pick Edward and Winry (Fma)
and Kira and Lacus (GS)
I don't know why but I just think those are a good match :D HA HA HA HA

LastDeuS

LastDeuS

-=Archangel down at heel=-

I'll vote for kenshin and kaoru soshite Edward and Winry
I must add that i haven't seen ccs yet though T_T

Every Game is Fair......
if everyone is tricked at the same time ^_^

Spare my poor English.

Periphery

The End

Kira and Lacus! Especially one episode in GSD where Lacus is the target of the assassination and Kira said that he would protect her ^_^

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I think Kira and Lacus should be the best couple. Although I have been unable to see the last few episodes, based on their words and actions, they should be together.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

I voted for Sakura & Shaoran (Cardcaptor Sakura)...

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

Sakura and Syaoran all the way. The 2nd movie kept me squealing like crazy. And the manga, omg, that much sugar could be used to sweeten cofee.

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I voted Ed and winry but i also find the Kira and Lacus are a cute couple too :)

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Going off of what I know based what I've read, I like Sakura-Syaoran best, then Kenshin-Kaoru, next Daisuke-Riku. I don't know much about the other two couples, though.
I'd have to say that I love Sakura and Syaoran from Tsubasa: RC the most! It's a really cute pose of them; and I love Syaoran's character. He's so committed to getting back Sakura's memory, even though he knows that the girl he loves the most will remember absolutely nothing about him...*sigh* what dedication!

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

kenshin n kaoru hands down cauz they heaps funny when they fighting or arguing lol .....so cute wen they in chibi form

The picture of Sakura and Syaoran (T:RC) is really cute, but the only couple I know anything about is Edward and Winry, so I'll vote for them :nya:
There's something I don't like about Winry though >.<

anji

anji

Retired waller

They all are really cute.
I vote for Kenshin and Kaoru though, I think they just fit well togethere. :)

Administrator of ~ French-Tribu

Sakura and Syaoran

they are so cute and so lil~!!! how can u not like them????

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

i voted for ed and winry. one is shorter than the other and both have a funny way of showing how they care for each other. what could be cuter than that?

Signature Image

definitelly daisuke and riku!!!!! ::: runs to go watch dvd's :::

Signature Image

Kenshin and Kaoru! I love 'em! They fight like brother and sister, but its cute^_^

I have to go for Sakura and Syaoran too (trc) because I think it's such a adorable thing that Sakura can't remember Syaoran but Syaoran still protects her with all his might. Such a cute couple!

i also vote for Edward and Winry, and Kira and Lacus. Can't decide between the two! But I have to go with Kira and Lacus because they're so cute and loving together and Kira is like the shy guy with the problems to go to Lacus :D

Signature Image

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

kira x lacus forever!!! :D

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.