Anime VS Cash

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Kanvas

Kanvas

Treasures-of-Life Collector

Cancel

If there is someone who is willing to give you $5,000 IF you never ever do anything invole anime and manga in any means (should i include anime games?). Would you except the money or would you say no to $5,000?
How about $10,000 then? If you said no, then for how much you will say "Deal!"? Don't write numbers like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Not that it's too much but I don't know how to read numbers that long :D)
Oh, and the deal is life-time long.

-Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-------Theodore Roosevelt---------

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Cancel

It depends on how long I have to never ever do anything involving anime and manga. If it's forever, $5000 is not worth anything. I would say no and keep watching anime and reading manga.

Hehe unless you do the sneaky way and accept the money and secretly watch anime and read manga XD

• Mar 25, 2005
Cancel

it depends on what do you mean by "doing anything involve"...
If I can't watch anime, so it will be no, but if it's only posting wallies, or drawing, it will be yes for twice more I think...But I'm not sure, nobody makes me such a strange offer in the past ~_~

"Moshimo yurusareru nara, subete wo kisei ni shitemo ii ano egao wo mou ichi do."
(If only I could, I would be ready to die to see this smile again.)

Full metal alchemist is the best story I've ever heard, the most wonderful anime I've ever seen, and the saddest but funniest manga ever.

Proud member of Full Metal Alchemist Fans

• Mar 25, 2005
Cancel

nope not worth it....money doesnt make ppll happy.......anime does lol hahhaha simple statement but i think tru

• Mar 25, 2005
Cancel

If the cash is enough then I'd take, but it would have to be a rather large sum. Never seeing an anime girl again would suck, but there are other things you can find with the appropriate money.

"It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great." - Albel Knox

• Mar 25, 2005

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.