Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 TESTAMENT... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Hi people!? how are you?
Well, what would happen if you die today (don't be fatalistic)???Well, write here your TESTAMENT!!
Well, all my otaku desire is given to KUCLO
My admiration for the submissions shall go to ALPHA
All of my japanese girls admiration is left to Celessa
My efforts will be inherited by all the "[Hispanime]" group members...
But there's something i've inherited: all the promises that can be found in the Bible. All my friends will receive them too if they want to have them...
All the poetry I've written...for my beloved one...
My body...has no heir
My possesions: give them to the poors and the needed. (the useful ones)
My Windows logon is **********, go, take my files, and give them to this friend, Carlos...he will know what to do with them...
My music cd's: give them to Carlos (not the same Carlos)
My PC games: give them to any related...
My soul: goes to the Heaven
My software: for my brother - start to edit things!!
And if I forgot something, be good to me and let my MOM decide what to do with the stuff...
See ya in the AFTERLIFE (never played that game from Lucasarts??)
Bye.......
:(......

Signature
Fun.

I thought JyeBlade1 was the only one who wrote wierd threads? Anyway I'll just keep all my things and have them with me when I died. How about that?

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

thanks my friend for put my name in your testament,i fell so happy ,actually i dont know yet what i going to do with my stuffs ,i going to include you in my list is for sure,actually nobody in my family is a fan of anime ,or video games i have a lot probably they going to sell them or something like that,i dont have money *poor me*i dont think about that yet but is true we dont know when we are going to die.just let me think a little, i hope we can live more years my dear friend ,only GOD know.see you later

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Hola!! Well, there is no one else who wants to tell us what is his/her heritage??

Signature
Fun.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.