Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you love Lucy, from elfen lied if she where real?? - Minitokyo

Would you love Lucy, from elfen lied if she where real??

Tagged under Elfen Lied

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 117 total items

For me..I would still love her..
& love is always blind..no matter what..
4 me...I feel that as long as she loves me..it's okay..
But it's alittle hard for Kouta..Since she killed his father & sister right before his eyes...

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

I just love her character. It's soo sad. Sure she's cute when she's being Nyu, but I like her serious side more. It's filled with the pain of rejection and I think she needs a hug.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Just imagine how awesome her hand jobs would be with 6 hands.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

I would want to but there would also be that thought in the back of my mind. when will she get angry and take me oujt

Who wouldn't? Actually by giving a understanding thought, alot would simply distance themselfs for those that just view her as a serial killer and don't know her position. (Killing for the sake of it). No, Lucy is more then that, otherwise, she would've wasted Kouta. Pay attention to EP 8 and 9 very carefully. (As if you really need to get the picture)

She becomes pyschologically stable after her incident as a child, in her teens (show in the OVA) I seriously doubt she killed anyone those past 8 years.

Love simply freezes the concept of shedding anymore blood. You give that, and you get one hot gift in return. :P

Definitely. Seeing as how I'm the typical sesitive, kind, gentle sort of guy, I would love her. I don't think I'd ever make her go ballistic, just because I'm good like that.

lol i will because she loves me @@!, better dun let my gf see this lol

If she stopped killing yea.Wouldnt wanna be married for 10 years and be offed by her suddenly just because i forgot to buy milk again........

Yeah sure, After all she's just like that because of the kind of childhood she had. plus according to the series she is the future and soon all children will be like her. So why not start early ^_^ get a head start with evolution

Vampire Bite or be Bitten

Of course! I mean I alerady love her despite the fact that she's not real:P
Seriously, I think yes. I don't think anything she's done is actually evil, rather it's understandable given her situation... Her personality is also to my liking...
And besides, she's a hottie who looks good nomatter what she's wearing or what she's doing... hope this will apply for the real version too^^
(yeah I'm kinda obsessed/fanboy... so what?:P)

I still love her, yes.

becomewired

becomewired

Some Person

i would consider it since she hasnt known how to really live. she was always on the short end and thats why she was always tempted to kill because of those around her.

Yes! yes! i will love her very much!

I've finished watching it! and it's so cool.. X-P

I love Nyu, Lucy so much.. :nya:

http://www.canli.net/manga_anime/elfen_lied/images/galeri1/elfen_lied_24.jpg

so cute! kawaii! *blush* ;)

The fact that she did not kill Kyouta shows that she still has human feelings and a heart.. so yeah..

:: Lawy3rz ::

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

To tell u the truth i'm really scared of her. So i think i can't love her.
But i think i can love her if she wanna change and dont kill anymore

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

Of course I would! Especially if I was like Broly from DBZ...she couldn't do jack to me xDD Haha. I really would though 0.0

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

If I was in the same situation as Kouta, I probably would...otherwise, it's very unlikely -_-. She'd be way too scary.

Regardless, I love her as a character in the show..

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

Yeah, she's hot, and people don't tend to get pissed off at me so I'm safe... :)

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

lol i dont get anime crushes often, ive only had like 2 :o Rei Ayanami(grew out of that a long time ago) and my second one which is Lucy/nyu.
But Man when i see Nyu Act the way she does i wanna give her like the biggest hug! ^_^
and im Completely understand Lucy feelings towards human, ive had those feeling alot too, humans can be very mean, even when u havent done anything :( so i understand and i would adore Lucy if she were real, and if she kills me i probably deserved it. I <3 Lucy So much! ^_^ O_O :S

Bepbo

Bepbo

Voice actress

I would love her with all my heart. I mean, yes, she is ''evil'', but wasn't it her horrid childhood the cause of her dicision to turn evil? She learned to hate humans because she was shunned and hated by them. So I would love her and be a sister to her. I would be there to help her live her life happily. She really is a kind person, as we've seen, and at the end of the anime, you can tell, especially by the reaction she has when Kouta hugs her, all she ever wanted was to be accepted and loved.

I would love her, Despite the fact she crazy, but thats not the piont. The piont is to make her happy, to make her feel that she does not have to hate all humans, to give her something she had never recieved through the course of her life. But oh!, I heart it when she cries, i just wanna give her a hug and cry with her

Lol, Lucy's the best so yea X-P I'd ask her too teach me the vector arm stuff if she would *lol* ^_^'

Ofcourse I will.

Lucy herself never to be a "Serial Killer", but , the scientises make she to be. I think.

In our real life. a dog, a cat (etc) is a lovely animal,but if you try to bit it,make it crasy, then it will change to be a mad dog or mad cat, and it will hate human.

so...if THAT Lucy is real one, I think we should accept she(or "it"), though she is not human...

reening

Black Passion

NOOOOO

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 117 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.