Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you love Lucy, from elfen lied if she where real?? - Minitokyo

Would you love Lucy, from elfen lied if she where real??

Tagged under Elfen Lied

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 117 total items

simple... YES!

Oh hell yes

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

No. She's psychotic and unstable.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Except for the fact that if I do something wrong she'd rip my head off (in the best case)... yeah, sure, why not? =___=

Signature

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I'd still love her reguardless of the past. everyone real world or Anime world deserves a chance to find love. and after everything lucy/Nyu went throught she deserves Love more then anyone.

NYUU! ^-^ if it was a guy i dunno o_o serial killer, well i have nothing to do with the killings but WHO DOESNT LOVE LUCY AND NYUU!

YES! i would love her for sure^^! (and im a girl, hehe)

Yes, her love is what keeps her from being that killer and stops her from even bothering with anyone around her, if you have a firm belief at all in love you would agree, because that's all you need.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I guess consideirng she does not seem to be my type no.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Schlander

Schlander

The StealthHawk

Perhaps, everything is subjective.

Life is just the act of progressing, if you don't advance you don't live.

If you want peaceful life, then don't even think about it. Otherwise it will be really interesting with her, if you ever anger her then be careful, you know what is coming.

drsvans

drsvans

The werepyre burger overlord

I would love her if she remained the way she is in the end of the anime, but if she is the way she is in the end of the manga then i'll rather be on the other side of the planet or further away if possible. Her tird personality is too fearsome and I don't have a death wish.

haha. yeah. definitely would love her more than any girl if she remained the way she was in the end of the anime. i guess i could say she was my type of girl. lol ^^,

mmm she is a serial killer!
no..

Hmmm.. i don't think i would live with her, unless she stays as Nyu, than she would be really sweet, but no, i guess it's better not.

sure y not ^^

Anytimes ^_^ psyco or Nyu <,<
Just dont make her unhappy >.>

Signature Image

Never will. :)

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

Lucy is still a girl.... so HOPEFULLY she has her feminine side.
Which could also be her weak side.
Just as long as the bond is strong, and NO CHEATING, i don't think she's gonna kill anyone. XD

I would say yes. The key to survival is to treat her like a lady that she is. XD

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

i would have to say yes. i can dig someone thats crazy.

Love is blind, so I also say YES. :)

i dont know who is lucy

Sure thing, I would die but still.

koyomiXryouko

no, i wont

As long as she doesn't kill me.

get off my case, i won't say it

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 117 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.