Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you love Lucy, from elfen lied if she where real?? - Minitokyo

Would you love Lucy, from elfen lied if she where real??

Tagged under Elfen Lied

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 117 total items

stargem

stargem

I have seen the elfen lied series and read the manga, my answer is yes, i would still love her even for all the bad things about her

anime-fans-united

ukato

ukato

Hail Satan!

I have always hated all around me! If a horned pink-head comes to me telling me she has killed hundreds of HUMANS (outside wow) I'd be happy to love her till the rest of my days. Only sex though, no gouging :) (And yes, i was serious :P)

LKF

I say NO, because I am already found my Lucy, no she isn't a killer, she isn' t a monster ,she have no superabilities, she is a girl who missed in her self and i'am the only one person who can help her, who really loved her, she also look like lucy: she had a beautiful body, short ginger hair(she cut it two weeks ago), pale skin, but her eyes not red, they change their color from blue to green. No i didn't look for her I just met her when i came in new school, everyone call her ghoast, because she loved to wear hood, but we make a grate friendship and suddenly fell in love. I can see most of you don't understand the grate idea of this anime, it make me sad.I hope you will found your Lucy someday and understand. I don't now actually how to say it in english but i will try: ''A human who take from the world only hate and cruelty will kepp a liitle light of love more than "apple of his eye", and wouldn't stop before anything to save it in his heart"

If I was in Kohta's position, yeah, I would, despite finding out that she'd killed my family.

I would try my best not to piss her off.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

I would love it! I would like to be friends with her - would be really Great & Cool! That would be very Perfect! *lol*

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

YES! I WILL DEFINITELY LOVE HER!

Signature Image

I would flee for dear life, friends are okay, but I'd keep my distance. Maybe if it were Nyu... I'd go buy a collar and teach her how to "live" with me and such... but I won't get into that stuff.

Yeah, i think it would make life very interesting

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

probably, so yeah, i would, i like her...XD

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

No, she would probably kill my entire family and if she didn't she would probably kill me.

if there is trust between her and me...
and that she is willing to quit killing i will b would like to be with her ^-^

Of course, super cute and always naked ;)

If you know she had her better side, and you know that she cares about you it doesn't matter who she is. Maybe she is serial killer, but for you she's just Lucy who loves you and who you love. Everything else in unimportant.

Why not? Lucy's Lucy.

of coz i will, love somebody will never care about who is was, its alright even if she a killer,even if she kill me, i wont regret loving her.

If she also loved me, sure. If not...ehh..

yes of coz, even if its rejected by every1

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

NO!

Gimme Nana. ^_^

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 117 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.