Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Fullmoon wo sagashite charakter are you? - Minitokyo

Which Fullmoon wo sagashite charakter are you?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Quote by RaiyneThis is what I got. :)
You are Takuto! He is a bit diffrent, but he can be very nice!

hey psychocouak we found the man of our dreams XP XP

please be gentle with me i'm french ^^
Signature

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

http://images.quizilla.com/M/Miyuri4You/1103448063__fullmoon1.jpg

You are Mitsuki Kouyama. She is a little girl and want to be a singer. She is very happy and smile all the time. But sometimes she want to be alone.

this is the result i want to :D

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

I got Meroko. She's my favorite character there. :nya:

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

You are Meroko Yui. She is a lucky woman and she love Takuto

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

What can I say!

^_^

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

Niina

Niina

** Sakura Petals **

You are Mitsuki Kouyama. She is a little girl and want to be a singer. She is very happy and smile all the time. But sometimes she want to be alone.

It's A Nice Quiz ! Thanks For Sharing !

Signature
Thank You So Much for k1ru, Who has kindly make banner, avatar & signature for Me !!

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

Thanks ! ^^

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

i'm meroko ^^ it's great because i really like takuto ! the quiz was funny ! thanks

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

i got this...
but i'm a girl!(i should have not chosen the blue color i guess... but it's one of my favorites..)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.