Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you copy your favorite character's style? - Minitokyo

Do you copy your favorite character's style?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Sakura01

Sakura01

|| Summer Memories... ||

Well i sometimes copy my fave anime character like one time instead of shouting aah! (something like that) i shout Hoee! instead like Sakura. XP

||Love Always, Sakura01||

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I sometimes do it when no one is around because people would think that I'm crazy in the head. I try to act like Ed from FMA and mioku from InuYasha. It's fun to try to act like them don't ya think?

Signature Image

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

Yes, I follow my favorite characters style. I follow Sosouke Sagara from Full Metal Panic. It's very fun but I don't do it all the time. Only in the streets.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

i like anime >.<
But i don't think i'm that serious XD

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I've read on some Hair Style forums (oh yeah, I visit those frequently) that achieving anime-like spikey hair isn't hard.

Of course they plugged all kinds of products but then again who needs them, just wet your hair and fling your head around and you get spikes.... voila!!!

Signature

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

i like animes but i dun act or dress......ppl say i'm a person with a few words....and i did my hair once like sailormoon. two buns......but that was years ago. ^^!!

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

Well,for me quotes,yes but sometimes when I am inspired.But for thwe way they dress and hair,no.

Signature

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Hem... sometimes i did it, like copying their fashion taste...

bleakreserve

bleakreserve

true reflections

I just mimic their catch phrases sometimes... but i think its just animes i find are peculiar... especially prince of tennis... like "burrrninggg"....:d for those who knows what i'm talking about.

Love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image... otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. ~ Unknown

Signature Image

tsokolate

The Delirium Trigger

Hmm...

I cannot copy them cuz all of them are girls... ahihi... :D

But I sometimes copy Sasuske's... Attitude... ahihi.. Snobish...

A lot of girls like it... :D

Thats why I caught a Girlfriend... :D

I like pleasure spiked w/pain
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane
Songbird sweet and sour Jane
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Heh, its fun being an anime character. Most of my friends do it too, so we're a big bunch of happy people. XD

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I don't reallly know if I copy them because usually I pick my favorite character that I can relate to so theres really no need of copying bcause we already have similarities. I'm talking about personality and attitude, usually my favorites are the quiet and serious ones just like me..... its kinda like copying just that I've been like that even before I know/like the character. ^_^' (Like Im trying to be quiet because my favorite is quiet too, but in reality Im also a really quiet person). I don't copy some of their weird fashion,*lol* I think that should stay in the anime world, but sometimes I also like to wear one. ^_^'

Signature

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

aparently i do it all the time me and naruto have the same style ^_^

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

Sometimes I'm soo in love with certain characters I began to copy! Mostly on my talking ^^;;

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

the only thing i quote more than anime, is family guy, every moment of my day can be a family guy scene, and so my conversations are usually family guy quotes, i copy alot of anime, but i watch at least an episode of family guy a day......my dad says im crazy

under new management

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Quote by jakulitoPersonally, I just copy their language and use their famous lines when talking with others. But i have no problem prancing around in a leather suit with a silly hat while holding surgical blades and screaming Bloody Hell so people would point and say "Hey, thet's Dr. Jackal Kurooudo Akabane!!!".

Akabane? Where, where?! *screams like the fangirl she is*
...erhem...
I dont' copy my favorite character's dress unless I'm cosplaying, but I do speak like them (my sister thwacks me for using "de gozaru" and "oro" like Himura Kenshin).

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Akabane's clothes aren't really just for cosplaying... without the hat, his clothes are great for cold nights..... hehehehe....

Signature

I try to emulate the behavour of a couple characters (Heero Yuy, Squall Leonheart) beacue they're in full control of their emotions and are good at keeping people at a significant distance, something I always strive to do.

I also memeorize various quotes and ideals for use in general thinking, even with school. I once wrote an essay around the idea of the Endless Waltz ("History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of peace, war and revolution continue on forever.") to support my theory that world peace will never come to pass. I think I got a pretty decent grade ^_^

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Heh, I don't go out of the way to change the way I act to match that of a anime character ;) That's kind of... wierd

Signature

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

nahh
im a "always be yourself no matter what or i'll kill myself" kinda person lol.

so, basically, if a certain anime quote or action or whatever is ALOT like something i would do even without hearing that quote or seeing that action b4..

then i'll do it.
i would most likely alter it to match more like me first tho ^_~

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

*i donno the exact japanese term of ban for that.*

I often used the phrase "just one minute" when im debugging programs..
this forces me to find the bug and fix it within 60 secs..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

kawaiihime04

kawaiihime04

Fluffy Sesshy

imitate them hnn? (snap, i'm imitating him again)
i may say their famous lines hnn (here i go again, azyl12's gonna tease me) but i don't want to copy their fashion statement- i have mah own style! muhahhahah! besides, i don't want to roam around the campus wearing a black cloak w/ red clouds on it, hnn! (bad mouth! baaaaaaadddddd!) XP
i don't like tyo imitate the hairstyle too. i guess most of anime hairstyles are too impossible (take a look at sailormoon's hairstyle, is that possible? LMAO). i don't want to copy my fave character's hairstyle because they might think im an emo- and my bestfriends hate blonde

Sometimes, the one who is good in taking care of other people is the same person who needs someone to take care of them.
>>>Mapu quote<<<

hmm i never copied anyones style ever but there are few quotes that are very realistic and very nice like in mushishi that dont let the fear of something makes it good or bad and in street fighter with strength learn gentleness through gentleness strength will prevail its the same with movies there are some great lines there too

I can`t. I have a favorite character for some time and then I get a new one and after some time the previous one again. I`m not able to copy them, unless I want to have completely different clothes all the time. I don`t try to look like my favorite character.
But sometimes I act a bit like my fav. character does...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.