Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 is learning other languages important to you?what lingual are u? - Minitokyo

is learning other languages important to you?what lingual are u?

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 229 total items

Well... I speak English primarily, but I take spanish as my high school elective. My friends also understand a lot of Japanese and I am starting to pick it up (i think) ^^
So, I'm trilingual i guess, if you wanna call it that

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Right now, I know English, Filipino, and Spanish. So, I guess I'm trilingual. I'm learning Japanese and Russian because I find it interesting to learn these languages.

chi-bo

chi-bo

They call me Bob

yes! i'm trilingual. i speak english, cantonese, french. n______n

Signature

I try to Make Wallpapers.

Shaka

Shaka

Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

Well I'm Mexican and my natal languae is the spanish, I lstudy english and I know a little, and in the school we are seeying Greek this one is so hard, and in the future I want go to live in italy for that reason I going to learn Italian. :)

I consider myself as a bilingual instead of a trilingual. I mostly speak 3 languages: Cantonese, English, and French. French is the strongest in this area, followed by English, and then Cantonese. I don't speak much Cantonese though.

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

i'm only know english fluently but I know some spanish (enought to survive) and japanese ( not enough to really get myself around)

hedox

!::.All can change.::!

of corse is so important to my...and i need it... in the carrer that i'm studing learn more that one lenguage is necesary for be better than the others person that studinig the same carrer..!!!

Signature

!The Life Is Beautiful!...
!All Can Change!...
!Don't Worry Be Happy!...

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

Quote by hedoxof corse is so important to my...and i need it... in the carrer that i'm studing learn more that one lenguage is necesary for be better than the others person that studinig the same carrer..!!!

good idea ^^ thinking ahead is always a good idea. you can have an advantage over someone going for the same career. they always look for someone with more language so they can go to different countries to communicate to people.

Signature

Littlezuzu466

Littlezuzu466

Little Angel

I know 5 languages and they are: chinese, mandarin, english, japanese, and a little bit of vietmese. I am learning spanish t school right now. Sometime knowing all those language make me get to speak in all those language at the same time. hahaha i think is funny dont you. I have lots of friend but i feel bad when i get laugh at by my friends but i'mok sometime...hahahaha. do you all sometime get tied up on something you say?
This is fun saying how i feel, Zuzu Yamazaki

Signature Image

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I'm bilingual. I speak Catonese and English. I also want to learn how to read and write Japanese.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

my native tong is spanish, and I've got my lousy english too

i only noe 2 language. chinese and english, but better at chinese. cantonese mostly and then mandarin.

wai ^^ ngo hai tein-long! lay ho =]

my user name is sky dragon

I'm trilingual- english, canto, and sorta french. The last one's mandatory though. I'm going for japanese of course! Ever since gr.6. ;)

Well i need to first learn my very own language, vietnamese which is still a struggle, not that i can speak it well, but the other important things like reading and writing. When i can fluently speak, read and write viet. Then i'll probably learn Korean.

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i am 5 lingual
i know dutch frensh german english arabic hindi urdu(is language in india pakistan)Sranang tongo(language of a little country in south america where my parents are born)
and when im older i want to learn japanese and portuguese or spanish
communicate with the whole world is important for me :D

Well...
I'm portuguese, i know english, understand spanish, know a litlle of french and i'm learning Japanese :)

grd

My native language is Spanish and i've learned English pretty damn well since I've been in the US. What I have noticed is that I can usually read and understand some other European languages. I cant speak them or write them, but I can understand them all right.

If she don't
love me no more...
I know her
sister will.

lana

lana

Yume

i'm trilingual, first is Filipino, then English and Japanese... i think it would be of great advantage to you if you know many languages ^_^

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

I voted '5lingual or more' since I have a very good command of spoken and written Polish (my native language), English and Latin, and good commnunication skills (it's worse when it comes to the written word :) in the following languages: French, German and Russian, which I learnt during studies. Currently I'm learning Spanish and Esperanto. What can I say, I just love learning languages.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

well I'm trilingual if my poor jap counts >_>
if not I'm basically bilingual. Malay (Malaysia's national language) and English is the language I know and quite good at.

I think its important to know more than 1 language because if you know more languages you can communicate better. and better communication means more convenience and better relationship. ^_^

hey-ho, this little person speaks: Afrikaans as a home language and English. I had German at school, but my speech is pretty dodgey at the moment, though I it understand fine. I am busy learning Dutch (my mother is Dutch and pretty peeved that I can't speak it) which is tricky seeing it and Afrikaans is very similar, but not. I'd love to learn Japanese, but my time doesn't allow it. Leaning languages is good brain food.

i know little english as language. chinese as main language

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

my family is chinese, cantonese speakers. i'm learning manderin and spanish (would that count as another language?) right now. english is my main language! i know really little japanese though....

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Learning languages is really important. When I was a child I was stubborn and didn't want to learn my native language, and I regret that because I can't speak or understand what the heck my relatives are saying. Simply put- learning languages bridges gaps. Also, if you are multilingual, you may have a better chance at getting a job.

i know it might be painful to learn it, but the benefits are worth it.

Signature Image

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 229 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.