Petition to get Yahoo! support Firefox

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Cancel

Yahoo! has announced that it would not fully support Firefox so someone of Spreadfirefox.com has started a petition about it.

Petition to get Yahoo! support Firefox

Please support me by signing it! \o/

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

Cancel

I lost some of my appreciation for Yahoo because it wouldn't support Firefox. ><

Are you sure that Yahoo would change if enough people signed?

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

• Mar 25, 2005

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Cancel

Quote by PiroKittyI lost some of my appreciation for Yahoo because it wouldn't support Firefox. &gt;&lt;

Are you sure that Yahoo would change if enough people signed?

The only thing I can say is, sign in and find out. Not much of an answer, but this is the onliest way of shouting out what we want as a community who supports a browser. Me!

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Cancel

Yahoo! Doesn't support Firefox?? ... :confused: It works with no problems for me and I'm using Firefox... :confused: ... Well... I'm going to sign the petition because if it's true that they aren't going to support Firefox... they are making a HUGE mistake... XP ...

Cancel

What do you mean Yahoo! wont support FireFox?

Signature

• Mar 25, 2005

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Cancel

Yahoo! decided to walk the wrong path a long time along, I see no point to using Yahoo anymore, Google do stuff the right way.

• Mar 29, 2005
Cancel

Quote by Vivi01What do you mean Yahoo! wont support FireFox?

Yeah, no kidding.

Sorry, I'm not going to sign thepetition. Not becuase I'm mean or being a jerk or anyhting :P I think Yahoo will get it eventually. So many people are leaving IE for firefox for security reasons. If Yahoo wants to dig their own grave, so be it. I've stopped using Yahoo & altavista over Google for 5 + years now.

If at anything, Yahoo should be supporting "the standard", and firefox and IE should be supporting "the standard" as well. That's why people make standards in the first place :P

"May the aquisition of wealth no longer be your driving force." - freshblueO2

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." - Mother Teresa

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.