Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kyou Kara Maou - is it good? - Minitokyo

Kyou Kara Maou - is it good?

Tagged under Kyou Kara Maou

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

i saw this anime called Kyou Kara Maou. can anyone gimme some fact about ti n whether i should dl it.

thnx a lot

Signature

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

ive seen 3 eps and so far so good ^^ *facts?*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Depends on if you like shounen-ai (boys love) because the show is ALL about that. It's also extremely cheesy and doesn't mind making fun of itself and the various genres its based off of (such as main character being transported to an alternative realm). The art's okay, and the music is pretty bland, and the story tends to wander around in circles trying to find a plot, but it's a fun laugh. I wrote a review on it a while ago, I'm more detailed about the series there.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

thnx a lot...the review are great. thnx, but shounen-ai a kinda off my kind of liking. :sweat:

Signature

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

Quite good! Check a few episodes and see if you like it. It's an incredibly fun parody on the entire shoujo fantasy genre. Yeah, it does contain a bit of shounen-ai, but it's mostly mocking the genre too.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I haven't seen it yet, but I think its great!>_< Just to let you know it is yaoi. I heard it was coming out in April from Geneon.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

I think its a good series... can't wait to see the ending of season 1 and the beginning of season 2:D

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

ok...thnx everyone for ur review n suggestions, i guess i'll dl it after all!

Signature

its good.... so go download it~!!! and its funny....

btw does anyone kno how many seasons its gonna be??

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Periphery

The End

Its funny and lighthearted and its really popular in japan that theres gonna be a second season of KKM out soon.

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

KKM is really great. They've found something like a plot in the episode 30s, although it was good in the first place anyway. Pity they're not subbing it fast enough.

Signature Image

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

is it 2 seasons? i tink so far thats it...

Signature

junaxp

p i r a t e k i n g

yeah its 2 seasons...its awesome.. not too strong on the shounen-ai either. its hilarious every1 should see it :D

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Quote by Kyo26thnx a lot...the review are great. thnx, but shounen-ai a kinda off my kind of liking. :sweat:

the shounen-ai is incredibly mild, but the entire anime is so funny that on several occasions i've had to pause it in order to stop laughing! Currently there are 45 episodes out and fansubbed.

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

I love this show. It has really funny moments in it.

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Oh tis epds is definetly great! Well even there is some shonen-ai stuff, but its really enjoying ... i have watched it till 41st epds its really great... d begining its really funny n light story base but as it reach 30th epds d story gets heavier...

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i thought it was a good anime, its really funny

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

I really like it. It's funny. Even if it could be labelled... what's the word yaoi ? There's not really "acts"... well as far I've seen.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Kyou Kara Maou is the best!!!!! I love it! It's really funny!

I agree with pretty much everyone here! KKM is great! =)

yes its good

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by thingpersonI dont Know

How insightful. I'd say if you're looking for shounen-ai, this is kind of a cheap series to go with, if you get my drift. XD

kyou kara maou is a great anime! i would definatly recommend it!

Sycia

Tainted

Like what everyone else said, it makes fun of shonen-ai. I personally am not a fan of yaoi, and could tolerate the series just fine. The magic and charm, in my opinion, comes from the characters' personalities. : ) Give it a go. Don't let the label 'shonen-ai' fool you.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.